Paid Members JNLister Posted November 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2018 Nice bit of trivia from ''saving4food' at the Observer board: HHH's injury and Michaels' return to retirement means next year could be the first WrestleMania without a Kliq member since WMIV in 1988.
Merzbow Posted November 5, 2018 Posted November 5, 2018 Disco Inferno should have been brought in to manage Breezango.
Paid Members air_raid Posted November 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2018 1 hour ago, Merzbow said: Disco Inferno should have been brought in I was already agreeing with you here.
Merzbow Posted November 5, 2018 Posted November 5, 2018 He was the one star that would have made the Invasion work, just imagine him dancing over a knocked out cold Peoples Champion and showing the world that the big boys have come to play.
Porkchopcash Posted November 5, 2018 Posted November 5, 2018 What was the Disqo Duck all about? Or however you spell his name.
wordsfromlee Posted November 5, 2018 Posted November 5, 2018 I was doing so well. I had nearly forgotten about Bray Wyatt. Nearly. Shame.
Joe Blog Posted November 5, 2018 Posted November 5, 2018 Where is Bray these days? I will always be saddened by the mishandling of him.
wordsfromlee Posted November 5, 2018 Posted November 5, 2018 This has to be up there with one of the greatest Hogan tweets.
The King Of Swing Posted November 5, 2018 Posted November 5, 2018 19 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: I was doing so well. I had nearly forgotten about Bray Wyatt. Nearly. Shame. Thanks for reminding me of him. Twat.
d-d-d-dAz Posted November 5, 2018 Posted November 5, 2018 46 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: This has to be up there with one of the greatest Hogan tweets. Fucking A* He looked like my auntie, 6 months after her divorce when she’d replaced her husband with biscuits. ’swole’, indeed. Fucking lunatic.
JudyBagwell Posted November 5, 2018 Posted November 5, 2018 he should lose those awful shades he wears and the multicolored boa. Seriously why did he start wearing the boa? its as bad as when he was a face in the mid 90s with Jimmy hart as a manager hogans a trip man but at this point its a trip not worth taking because the maps all messed up and even though the vehicle looks a little like it used to the engine is fried and theres no fucking handbrake. One day his hips are going to explode when he does that stupid circular ear cupping, crazy thing is you know deep down hes thinks hes got another title run in him book him and Flair at 34 let them play the greatest hits. Monster sumo Truck match 2 anyone?
Paid Members gmoney Posted November 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2018 I don't think he should lose the shades. He looks like he's got glaucoma and medicates by chonging weed all day.
Paid Members air_raid Posted November 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2018 1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said: I was doing so well. I had nearly forgotten about Bray Wyatt. Nearly. Shame. 1 hour ago, Joe Blog said: Where is Bray these days? I will always be saddened by the mishandling of him. They mishandled him all the way to the WWE title. I'll always hate him now since between two lovely runs of AJ, Bray was gateway to Ortons program with fucking Jinder.
Paid Members Supremo Posted November 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2018 1 hour ago, Joe Blog said: Where is Bray these days? I will always be saddened by the mishandling of him. Hopefully released. Go freshen up your act, come back in three years.
Keith Houchen Posted November 5, 2018 Posted November 5, 2018 7 minutes ago, Supremo said: Hopefully released. Go freshen up your act, come back in three years. When, with any luck, I'll be dead.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.