Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Awards Moderator
On 10/13/2018 at 10:52 AM, Mr.Showtime said:

This one works for me. Now I'm out 😂

https://tubedubber.com/?q=BDtDHPgGrvc:wrLrFS6whn0:0:100:0:2:1

This is my favourite one so far.

Edit: @Accident Prone's 205 Live one is absolutely superb, however, and better than virtually everything the actual 205 Live has ever produced.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator
Do I have the power

Been floored with the Man Flu this past few days, spent the vast majority of it watching Raw's from 96 and 97. Just phenomenal television, characters and storytelling. Wish they'd go back to this simpler formula.

I'd forgotten how quickly Stone Cold's rise to fame was. He debuted as the Ringmaster in the January but McMahon was calling him a 'Stone Cold individual' on commentary after a few weeks, then he wins the KOTR in the June.

Amazing times.

• Paid Members

Haven't watched a WWE TV show in a year or more but recently got Sky Sports with my Virgin Media package so added the obligatory series link. They piled up for a few weeks until the other day I decided to watch the most recent Smackdown I had recorded. It opens with an authority figure in the ring, talking. Things sure have changed...

Also, from what I saw, Paige is terrible in that role.

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

They piled up for a few weeks until the other day I decided to watch the most recent Smackdown I had recorded. It opens with an authority figure in the ring, talking. Things sure have changed...

Still a good show though, I bet.

Here's my random thought. Usually I don't like wrestlers deigning to reply to pops from Joe Public but Shayna putting this turd in his place after he decided to go "lol, fake sport" at Ronda, I really enjoyed.

Edited by air_raid

57 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Still a good show though, I bet.

Here's my random thought. Usually I don't like wrestlers deigning to reply to pops from Joe Public but Shayna putting this turd in his place after he decided to go "lol, fake sport" at Ronda, I really enjoyed.

I don't follow the girl, but is she a big fan of Question of Sport?

• 2 weeks later...

The story I've seen for Googling it puts the blame for the racist language on Charlotte, but it's not like there haven't been reports of Flair being racist from people like Teddy Long, Tony Atlas, even Bill Dundee in reference to Flair's opponent being changed from him to Koko B Ware ("Who's this fucking nigger I'm supposed to be wrestling?!").

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Ric and Charlotte Flair is getting sued by her ex partner for libal in that shite book they brought out. And apparently there's a tape of the Flairs getting a racist and dropping n-bombs and shit.

Which begs the question, do they destroy his statue, Savile-esque if its true?

Or remove him from the Hall of Fame… Twice?