Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

Apologies if this has already come up in discussion before.

Is there a new push from management to make sure that wrestlers wear their merch throughout their matches on house shows? It only just occurred to me that AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler and several other guys wore their t-shirt the whole time on a recent house show in Glasgow.

Was reminded by seeing this picture:

18424151_10154870280181443_2878062143365

• Paid Members

Great comment from Big Show on Jericho's podcast on what it's like at Raw or Smackdown these days:

"I hate it. You spend all day waiting around doing nothing, debating and arguing what you're going to do with about 17 different people who have input and have 17 different opinions and the idea you end up doing always absolutely sucks."

Meh we've all seen worse. It has its place in the world even its not necessarily my bag. Thing is they do that in front of some crowds it'll get a "this is awesome" chant. Which rightly or wrongly is what a lot of wrestlers are after now. 

Yeah don't see what's especially wrong with that clip. I actually saw a worse sequence than the Ricochet one at the start of Ospreay v Scurll v Dragon Lee at the start of last year's ROH Final Battle. The match was ace eventually but the whole missed move, standoff pose thing at the beginning must have been the worst I've ever seen. Nothing looked like an attempt at offense 

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

This weekend it's been ten years since the Benoit thing. Somehow to me that seems like a lifetime ago but also feels like that decade has flown by. 

Edited by wandshogun09

Fucking ridiculous video. I think topped off when Sydal fucking celebrates when they close the sequence, like "YES, WILL WE FUCKING PULLED IT OFF" like a gymnast or high board diver that knows they have a 9 from the judges in the bag.

Ospreay is the worst Wrestler alive, cunt should carry a pommel horse round with him.