Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

The Taboo Tuesday one was an admirable effort given the circumstances but yikes, yeah. SummerSlam 2002 is the best match they've ever had by a country mile. I actually thought Armageddon 2002 was a good self indulgent WWE main event style slog but the crowd just didn't go along with it for whatever reason. Actually probably the self indulgent reason. Lots of their matches just came off as two bestest pals putting the rest of the show on hold when they tried out having their big super duper bestest pals match.

I liked the last man standing at the 2004 Rumble, too.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

BoogeyMan has still not paid back HOPE wrestling the money they forked out for him no-showing.

Boogey has blocked HOPE on Twitter but fans are still letting him and Triple H (apparently Boogey has re-signed with WWE) have it!

https://twitter.com/HOPEWrestling?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

BoogeyMan has still not paid back HOPE wrestling the money they forked out for him no-showing.

Boogey has blocked HOPE on Twitter but fans are still letting him and Triple H (apparently Boogey has re-signed with WWE) have it!

https://twitter.com/HOPEWrestling?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I don't get he says he couldn't buy his daughter a present because boogeyman hasn't paid him back for not showing up, but surely if he did show up he wouldn't have had the money anyways? Or am I missing something?

• Paid Members

It probably depends where they are on the card. If they're on last then they might do something crazy to try and justify it, but if there are other cell matches to follow then they might be told not to overdo it.

Hopefully they don't get stuck in the once traditional "stick a women's match on to calm the fans down before the main event" spot between Reigns Vs Rusev and Rollins Vs Owens. Although I daresay if they do put it there they'll give them more than 3 minutes.

• Paid Members

There was that one, Michaels return match at SummerSlam 02 and a Raw main event at the end of 2003 I think it was, that was a blinder as well.

The Raw one which ended in a double-pin? Haven't seen it since it aired but remember thinking it was a cracking match and a fairly fresh finish at the time.

• Paid Members

There was that one, Michaels return match at SummerSlam 02 and a Raw main event at the end of 2003 I think it was, that was a blinder as well.

The Raw one which ended in a double-pin? Haven't seen it since it aired but remember thinking it was a cracking match and a fairly fresh finish at the time.
That's the one. I thought it was a great match. Was it in San Antonio by any chance?

I think there's a good chance Sasha and Charlotte open the show. I wouldn't be suprised if Charlotte beat her in Boston, using the time honoured tradition of beating faces in their home town.

Edited by WeeAl