Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

Aye im glad its been as the main event as well so I can skip the match and it saves me half hour.

Cant be arsed with womens wrestling and never have been. I just cant get into it, womens wrestling bores me no matter how good its perceived to be. I dont mind the odd 10 minute match but I cant be doing with it main eventing.

Way to make the Universal Championship a joke as well, its now the 3rd biggest match on the show

• Paid Members

They're putting more into the Brock/Goldberg match for Survivor Series (over 4 weeks away) than they are for the PPV that happens next weekend. Nevermind being the 3rd biggest match on the show, they've basically concluded that the show doesn't matter

That's not really the case. We've had Roman & Rusev in some fashion nearly every week for months. Owens and Rollins and Jericho are all over the show. Sasha and Charlotte is being built well too. It's just that, Hell in a Cell or not, they're all retreads of recent matches between guys who aren't that over and can't hold a candle to a part-timer and a guy who hasn't been around since 2004. They could have held it off but it'd still overshadow everything. Might as well run with it.

Either they wanna save the announcement for Raw to make the usual song n dance about it, or Foley's totally out of his depth and mind with his constant influx of different ideas just being humoured by his up-aboves. I can picture him yammering away, a bored Steph or someone going yeah, yeah and him going straight to social media

Personally I thought it should go on last anyway, it's big enough and likely to the best match on the card, they can do it on Raw why not a B-PPV? Plus, its cool for them, as long as they don't go all kayfabe breaky like they did in NXT.

Edited by sj5522

Crowd might have burnt out by the 3rd cell match. It'll be tough for whichever one it is.

That's reason enough to put it on last, as the first ever women's Hell in a Cell match carries an intrigue and novelty that the other two can never have.

• Paid Members

There's a really cynical part of me that's thinking they're putting the women's title match on last/as main event so if the show doesn't do decent numbers Vince can blame that? In all honesty I do think it's a great idea as like people have already mentioned a women's hell in a cell has never been done, and if anybody can do it it'd be Charlotte & Sasha. I'm guessing we'll get a regular match between Bayley & Dana as well on the show.

On an unrelated note how long does anybody think it'll be before we get the return of the Championship Scramble?

Edited by jazzygeofferz

I think having the women main event is an interesting proposal. I do however predict that putting this much pressure on these two will result in one of them getting badly injured and missing a year of action. Probably Sasha, if that top rope corkscrew to the outside is anything to go by. Who greenlit that? Or even the moonsault.

Rollins Vs Owens has no intrigue at all for me at the minute, so I'm all for Sash/Charlotte having the last match spot. They have enough between them to put the match of the night on and hopefully, this will be the last match between them for quite a while now.