Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

Wonder if there will be any blood in the cell this year WWE seem to be not as stringent on it now. Possibly Sasha vs Charlotte?

My God, my 1000th post.

Doubt it, I reckon blood is reserved for Lesnar

• Paid Members

To balance out the women's Hell in a Cell match, next month I want to see the SmackDown Tag Titles defended in a Gravy Bowl match.

Slater & Rhyno Vs The Hype Bros in a lingerie pillow fight?

For her sake hopefully there are no ladders under the ring that night.

Could you even get a ladder out from underneath the ring in the cell?

That is a very good question. I guess you would have to open the cell door and slide it out at some sort of angle then kind of angle it back into the cell again and hope your opponent doesn't recover while this is happening

That is a very good question. I guess you would have to open the cell door and slide it out at some sort of angle then kind of angle it back into the cell again and hope your opponent doesn't recover while this is happening

Or the ladder could be positioned longways along the apron, being removed sideways? I'm almost definitely sure there was a ladder used in the Shawn Michaels/Triple H HiaC match.

Or the ladder could be positioned longways along the apron, being removed sideways? I'm almost definitely sure there was a ladder used in the Shawn Michaels/Triple H HiaC match.

That makes more sense I guess

• Paid Members

I hope you fella's aren't building any houses in the forseeable future.

• Paid Members

Some huge bump from the cell? Either a tumble through some kind of structure or a big moonsault/footstomp or something?

It probably depends where they are on the card. If they're on last then they might do something crazy to try and justify it, but if there are other cell matches to follow then they might be told not to overdo it.