The British Bushwacker Posted July 25, 2019 Posted July 25, 2019 Our office is showing 46 on the thermometer. It is beyond Betty Swallocks weather. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted July 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2019 It's hit 38 degrees here in Essex. Has anyone checked in on Lee Evans? Quote
Divorced Dad Posted July 25, 2019 Posted July 25, 2019 How's everyone coping? It's currently 29° in the West of Scotland so I'm relaxing in the garden with a cider and a book. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2019 I've just emailed Tena to see if they also make hats. Quote
Paid Members PJ Power Posted July 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2019 "Only" 22 degrees here in Northern Ireland, though cloud cover and high humidity isn't making it comfortable. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2019 Very pleasant in this beer garden. Not unbearably hot, slight breeze, smell of BBQ. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted July 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2019 It's a balmy 31° here in my corner of Manchester. I'm under orders to get ice cream from the shops. I could really go for some sorbet, though. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted July 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2019 35 degrees here in Doncaster. I work in a glass fronted theatre, so that's been fun... Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted July 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2019 Was ridiculous at work today. I stupidly decided to risk it and commute. Morning commute was fine, but getting home was shit as all the trains were cancelled. I stepped out of the office at 5pm and it was just like getting off the plane after landing in the Canary Islands. Hotter than a motherfucker. Quote
Glenryck Pilchards Posted July 25, 2019 Posted July 25, 2019 I have just got back from a poker night and 12.30am it was 28C in my car. This is in Teesside where it barely makes 30C in the strongest of heatwaves. The wife picked the wrong week to get the bathroom suite changed. i cant jump in the shower until Friday evening and I am strongly contemplating filling the kids paddling pool up and lay in it for an hour. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted July 26, 2019 Posted July 26, 2019 My body has broken out in the worst case of prickly heat I've ever had. I look like I've got Leprosey. Worst of all I've got some on my hands and as a result, a ring has become lodged. My finger has swollen up like my face come rumble time. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.