Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 21, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 21, 2018 It's bloody great, I have the big duvet on and sleeping far better. Plus it's dark as soon as the kids get home so I can fool them into going to bed earlier if they're getting on my tits. Lovely. Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted November 21, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 21, 2018 It's fucking freezing outside and feels even colder in our office. The finest Government buildings... Boiling in the summer, freezing in the winter. Some of the oldies in here have used fan heaters for years, but now management have said they are only allowed on medical grounds, and not if 'you're just feeling cold'. Pretty shocking. Quote
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted November 21, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 21, 2018 (edited) Really dreading the snow this year. It's brilliant when I'm barricaded indoors, under three layers of quilt and pillows with an Irish coffee, but utter shite during the work week. As soon as the white stuff hits, I'm relying on public transport for a while as It's not worth the risk driving out there these days. Edited November 21, 2018 by Accident Prone More spelling. Quote
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted November 21, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 21, 2018 UPDATE: It's now fucking snowing. Heavily. Looks like I'm finding another way back home from the office. Quote
David Posted November 21, 2018 Posted November 21, 2018 It's now been raining continuously here for three days, which is pretty dire for the South of Spain. It was the same last year as well, and it's dropped to the mid teens. Not a patch on the UK I know, but for here it's pretty shoddy. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted November 21, 2018 Moderators Posted November 21, 2018 It is a bit fresh, isn't it. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted January 22, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 22, 2019 Anyone who complained about the hot weather in this thread can suck my dick. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 22, 2019 Moderators Posted January 22, 2019 (edited) I don't like the winter, but the last couple days have been really nice. Although it's cold, it's been bright and sunny and I have really started to notice the days getting a bit longer now. Probably less fun for you as you cycle everywhere. Edited January 22, 2019 by Chest Rockwell Quote
Mr_Danger Posted January 22, 2019 Posted January 22, 2019 Hailstones the size of large polystyrene I tells thee! Walking around with an air of superiority as workmen hide in their vans whilst I'm shoving papier-mache through people's letterboxes. People actually complain about wet letters whilst I'm stood their soaking wet as about 5 different weather states swirl around me. Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 22, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 22, 2019 7 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said: Hailstones the size of large polystyrene I tells thee! Walking around with an air of superiority as workmen hide in their vans whilst I'm shoving papier-mache through people's letterboxes. People actually complain about wet letters whilst I'm stood their soaking wet as about 5 different weather states swirl around me. Still in shorts? Quote
Mr_Danger Posted January 22, 2019 Posted January 22, 2019 Nah still in my lost and found pants after the shorts split and the uniform police wouldn't order me any more because they're 'off season'. Chinny reckon. Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 22, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 22, 2019 Hang your head in shame. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted January 22, 2019 Posted January 22, 2019 Yesterday was my first exposure to a New York winter. I had to walk 15 minutes to the shop and back again, and the temperature was registering at -26. Fucking hell. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 23, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted January 23, 2019 8 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said: Yesterday was my first exposure to a New York winter. I had to walk 15 minutes to the shop and back again, and the temperature was registering at -26. Fucking hell. How’s the move been so far? (Weather aside) Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted January 24, 2019 Posted January 24, 2019 On 1/23/2019 at 1:31 AM, HarmonicGenerator said: How’s the move been so far? (Weather aside) It's been good. I'm a bit of a hermit anyway, so i've just worked and gone home. But the wife is waiting for her work permit so she's seeing a lot of the city, and she assures me it's wonderful. I'm just happy to be on the same timezone as all my favourite sports (entertainment). Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.