Paid Members Gus Mears Posted June 7, 2019 Author Paid Members Posted June 7, 2019 Dogshit weather for June as it was always going to be after we had the audacity to have a nice Summer last year. Like someone is about to build an ark out there right now. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted June 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 7, 2019 We've had a couple of nice days. It's been due a big rain though as its been getting so humid. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 8, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2019 It's great. It's 11 degrees here today and it's Parklife and everyone's supposed to wear bikinis. Should be a fun tram ride through town. Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted July 24, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 24, 2019 Good fucking lord! 38° tomorrow Quote
wordsfromlee Posted July 24, 2019 Posted July 24, 2019 40% chance it could break the all time highest temp record tomorrow. Last night was apparently the hottest UK night time temp ever recorded. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted July 24, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 24, 2019 Aye, hottest temperature ever recorded in the UK is apparently 38.5, so we're on track to break that. It's insane that there are still climate change deniers out there. TUC are pushing hard for there to be a maximum working temperature at the moment, and I couldn't agree more. Quote
Rey_Piste Posted July 24, 2019 Posted July 24, 2019 (edited) 1 hour ago, PunkStep said: Good fucking lord! 38° tomorrow I'm working outside at West ham all day, I am fucking dreading it. It's 32 with a bit of breeze in Essex and my hair wax has melted off my head. Edited July 24, 2019 by Rey_Piste Foto Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted July 24, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted July 24, 2019 Been in London for two days. Done four tube journeys at rush hour and I turned up to meetings looking like I’d come last in a really niche wet t-shirt contest. The only pleasure I’ve had in the last 48 hours was the four minutes between Marble Arch and Oxford Circus when I nabbed that end-of-carriage spot where the window was wide open and I got belted with air like it was a shit 80’s soft rock video. At Euston now and I can’t wait to get fucked by Branson on an overbooked train with the heating seemingly set to Simon Weston mode. Quote
Paid Members Slapnut Posted July 24, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 24, 2019 A reasonable 28 degrees forecast for Cardiff tomorrow! Sounds lovely. It’s a shame I Chandler Bing’d myself into working in London tomorrow. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted July 24, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 24, 2019 (edited) My train line said "fuck off, we're not working" so I won't be in London tomorrow. Edited July 24, 2019 by Onyx2 Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted July 24, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 24, 2019 Ooh, thanks for posting that. Looks like another WFH day! Quote
Paid Members PJ Power Posted July 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2019 Forecast of 23 degrees with clear skies. Absolutely fine by me though I'll still be in the shade when I can between 1 and 4.30 in the afternoon. I've never understood why so many people think that the warmer the temperature, the better the weather will automatically be. Any temperature above 25c just makes me melt unless the humidity is near rock bottom - the 38c forecast for London would feel like hell. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted July 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2019 My forecast says a high of 34 with scattered thunderstorms. I've packed an umbrella just in case, and am very aware that by forgetting my hat yesterday I've got sunburn on top of my head. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted July 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2019 1 minute ago, Ralphy said: i am a baldy and wear a hat, however it has a hole at the back and now i have a hilarious red patch of sunburn! They joy of the baseball cap, eh? Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 25, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2019 (edited) Bald here also - I always make sure to put on F50+ on the ol' chrome dome, drink plenty of water and regularly hit the shade. Adore this weather, but heat stroke and sunburn could ruin that. Edited July 25, 2019 by Carbomb Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.