Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Scroobius Pip tweeted that advert and said it's the reason he doesn't go out anymore.

Please, if you have a link, send me it. It turns out one of those 2 ā€˜musiciansā€™ auditioned for an old band of mine. Need to send that tweet to the other members.

23 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Please, if you have a link, send me it. It turns out one of those 2 ā€˜musiciansā€™ auditioned for an old band of mine. Need to send that tweet to the other members.

Ā 

Ā 

• Paid Members
On 2/22/2019 at 11:13 AM, Accident Prone said:

I made a casual comment to a colleague at work this morning about myselfĀ going to see Bill Burr next Saturday. Apparently, he too is a fan and was going to try and buy tickets to the show for himself.

He's now spent the last 40 minutes having a go at me about the 'liberal media' and their agendas and what not. Loads of terms such as 'virtue signalling', 'SJW' and 'cuck' being thrown around. He ended the tirade with a, "I'm not a Donal Trump fan but...".

Seriously reconsidering my membership to the Bill Burr fanclub right now.

Ā 

This same guy made a bee line towards me in the break room this morning. He cornered me next to the outrageously expensive snack machine (80p for Quavers, for fucks sake) and asked if I had seen End Game yet.

I couldn't even get a word out before he was ranting about SJWs, 'forced feminism' and the men being treated badly. Yes, thoseĀ poor down-trodden white men who have had it real rough the past few thousandĀ years.Ā 

He then carried on, saying EndGame was a 'reinforcement ofĀ gender politics' and I just stuck to saying "Yeah...uh-huh....right....yeah....uh-huh...no way..." to whatever junk that came flowing out of his mouth. He also kept pronouncingĀ womenĀ as WHOAH-MENS (I am not making this shit up).

I'm absolutely buying a Captain Marvel t-shirt to flaunt around the office in, just to really fuck this guy off and off-set his incel energy.Ā 

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members

Anyone seen these new 95p charges on ATM teller machines?I hardly get cash out anymore, but I went to take a cheeky tenner out while I changed the PIN identification number on my new debit card and was taken aback!Ā 

9 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

I think I'd filed Killer Tofu away in my head as being from Pugwall rather than Doug. Whenever I mention Pugwall in real life, none of my friends have heard of it. Any Orange Organics fans?

Thereā€™s No Reason is a certified banger

• Paid Members

Pugwall's Summer! It used to be on every day during one of the school holidays on Channel 4, didn't it? It's one of those shows that I loved and watched from start to finish, like Saved by the Bell and California Dreams...