WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Games, even at £60 aren't expensive. They're like the least inflated thing in the last 25 years. Obviously it's comparative to what you as an individual can afford but for a potential 50 hours plus of entertainment on a AAA game you get your money's worth, as long as you do your homework and know your tastes.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

PS Now is great value for money. £50 a year with a huge library of all types of games, and now with the ability to download some titles them rather than stream. You might not get new releases, but it's still a decent service.

And if you miss a bill or two and have to cancel, then the DLs are all you have assuming they can be played offline. Yes, that's a semi-luddite attitude, but it's true. Physicals still have some life in them.

(PS Now is £108 a year btw)

2 hours ago, Bicurious Dad said:

If you only buy a month at a time it's £108, it's £49.99 for a year's subscription - even at that you can find it cheaper online, CD Keys have a year's subscription for £39.69.

Cheers for the heads up with CD Keys. Just purchased a year's subscription. 

That's just over £3 a month for a ton of games. Absolute bargain. 

• Paid Members

Wasn't sure where best to ask this...

I've been thinking of buying a cheap PS3, to catch up on a few games I missed but mostly as a means of getting Netflix/iPlayer in our secondary living room. My question is, are these apps still supported on PS3 and still likely to be supported in the long-run?