WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I do like a good podcast game now and again. 

Backtracking in Metroidvanias is PERFECT for podcasts. I had a wonderful time with Axiom Verge, just going back and forth across the map whilst whittling through my queue.

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members

Oooh, Interesting. I'm awful at baseball games. Tomorrow we should find out what we get with Gold next month.

• Paid Members

I really want a Switch Lite, but I also know I'll probably end up using it for nothing but fighting games and beat'em ups while I'm on long journeys, or can't be bothered turning an actual console on.

• Paid Members

It has a proper D-pad, but I hear some are already suffering from that analog drift that some regular switches had. 

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Is there any way you can listen to your own music whilst playing Switch games I.e. Have games music off and game sounds on, and be playing music off the sd card? I haven't seen anything on there for it but I haven't really properly looked into it.

Is it possible to play music on the YT app (you'd have to get a YouTube paid subscription in order to play music whilst the app is minimized) and then start a game? Or will doing that just automatically turn YT off?

Edited by Accident Prone
Re-structured the post as it read like shite