WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Playing through Batman Arkham Knight again as it’s free with PS Plus this month, I already beat it when it first release and it’s just reminding me of how much I hate the Bat Mobile parts.

I am just replaying through the DLC from Spider-Man, once I do I am going to revisit AK for the first time since 2015 and all I have read this week is how shit the Batmobile parts are. My anticipation has dropped again. If they try and give Spider-Man a Spider Coupe in the sequel, it can fuck off.

• Paid Members

Picked up Mario Picross on my 3ds (the GameBoy port on virtual console). Its a fun distraction. 

6 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Playing through Batman Arkham Knight again as it’s free with PS Plus this month, I already beat it when it first released and it’s just reminding me of how much I hate the Bat Mobile parts.

Pro tip. Switch to first person view for the last Riddler race.

AK actually grew on me over time. Playing through Asylum right now on my Xbox One.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Picked up Mario Picross on my 3ds (the GameBoy port on virtual console). Its a fun distraction. 

Picross games in general are ace. The are about half a dozen titles (the proper Picross series, that is) available on 3DS/2DS and a few on the Switch too. I had the DS version first and played it for yeeears. Best puzzle game series ever for me. 

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Picross games in general are ace. The are about half a dozen titles (the proper Picross series, that is) available on 3DS/2DS and a few on the Switch too. I had the DS version first and played it for yeeears. Best puzzle game series ever for me. 

There are about 8 Picross e games on the 3ds. They're decent. The Mario one is brutal with its time limit. It's a shame there's not a Super Game Boy filter for the GameBoy virtual console games. Especially with the likes of GameBoy Donkey Kong. That's a great game as well. 

Really enjoying AC Odyssey thus far but it's very early days and the subsequent matching of enemy level to my level is something I'm really not a fan of. It really pissed/pisses me off in BotW how I've spent 170 hours becoming the best Link I can be only for Silver Lynels and Bokoblins to be on every corner. It's disheartening to know that after 100 hours of Odyssey I won't be able to stroll back in to my home town and kill punks with a hard stare. Where's the reward for all my hard work and dilligence. Those jet pack fucks can do one in Spider-Man too.

• Paid Members

My Switch is fucked, won't charge at all. Tried other chargers, same issue so it def isn't the AC pack. Sending it off for repair along with two right JoyCons, as they still constantly pull to the right despite cleaning/recallibrating.

I swear to god, if I lose my BOTW save file then some serious shit will go down. 

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

My Switch is fucked, won't charge at all. Tried other chargers, same issue so it def isn't the AC pack. Sending it off for repair along with two right JoyCons, as they still constantly pull to the right despite cleaning/recallibrating.

I swear to god, if I lose my BOTW save file then some serious shit will go down. 

Sent my Joycon off a week ago because the stick was completely gone. Worringly no sign of it yet at Nintendo HQ.

We have another Switch in the house and one of those have gone too...

• Paid Members

It's definitely the only downfall with the Switch, but quite a significant one. They're not a reliable bit of kit, are they? The JoyCon stick issue in particular is so common.

I haven't had a single problem with my Xbox One 4 years in and beyond the one-time 'red ring of death' occurrence, I didn't have a problem with my 360 until the disc reader started to go years down the line. My Wii still runs fine today.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

Started and finished Super Mario World on Switch yesterday. Such a classic.

Just started a run of Super Metroid and I'm *nowhere* in the first half-an-hour. No doubt some berk's done a sub 3-hr run already.