WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I think it sounds brilliant! My niece is six, and absolutely obsessed with Lego, paper-craft, and anything that involves building something and then being able to play out a story with what she's built. This would blow her mind.

Beyond that, it's just the beginning. If it picks out, the software seems (probably deceptively) simple, so there could be any number of other applications for it, and more complex models and set-ups - it doesn't have to be aimed solely at children, either, they could always release more complicated variants later on, or variants geared towards local multiplayer and party games. I'm very keen!

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Started Witcher 3. Still all the tutorial stuff but looking good. Don’t think I can be bothered with that card game stuff though. 

Yes you can Keith. It's the best

• Paid Members

I guess the Mario cereal Amiibo thing was a test run for NFC cardboard. It does seem like a great idea.

On 17/01/2018 at 1:18 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

I’ve got a £15 PSN voucher to spend, Ive been through the PSN January sale several times and I’m still undecided, do I wait until Dragonball FighterZ comes out at the end of the month?

Any suggestions on a decent game to download now? 

If you've still got that voucher to spend - The new sale has Tomb raider for £4.99 and Sleeping Dogs for £3.99. I enjoyed both of those games.