WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

We ended up getting the MAME Xbox out and playing some classic games. I'm very unimpressed with the library of games on the PS4. Will probably get around to trying Rocket League over the holiday. Thanks for the suggestions.

1 hour ago, pitseleh said:

Got Cuphead for Christmas. It's as hard as everyone says, but I can't stop playing it. Beautiful looking game too. 

I’ve had it since release, I can’t complete it, very frustrating but a damn good game. 

This is coming from a Dark Souls and Nioh fan. 

• 2 weeks later...

It was announced yesterday that NJPW will become an official part of Fire Pro World.

Highlights copied from ResetEra (the replacement for NeoGAF) of a Famitsu interview:

- KUSHIDA wants to come up with a new move and show the Fire Pro team in advance so it can appear in the game right after he debuts it (Kota Ibushi did the same thing with his Kamigoye).

- The PS4 version will launch with the New Japan content, story mode, and Fire Promoter mode included for free.

- The team is currently working on adding additional moves for the New Japan wrestlers.

- The director hopes to collaborate with more organizations. He wants Fire Pro to be a gathering place for various pro wrestling groups. He has a feeling that certain overseas organizations would be on board.

- The PS4 version will release just before the start of the G1 Climax.

- There will be a PC patch on January 12 that adds some new moves.

- The patch will also add a mechanic where you can press a button to reposition yourself on the ground.

- The team plans to add more fan requested moves to the game.

(Also, for anyone who missed it some time ago, several NJPW guys are in Yakuza 6, which releases here on PS4 in March.)

• Paid Members

Fire Pro is actually on sale at the moment on Steam for a tenner. 

Is the NJPW content a timed exclusive for PC or will I get that content if I own the game on PC?

Edited by SpursRiot2012