WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Thought this might be of interest. Fire Pro World is coming out of early access tomorrow. From Monday they are having a 33% sale off of the current price (£14.99) until early January then it's up to full price. There's a Takayama DLC coming too to help with his medical bills

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/yoshihiro-takayama-fire-pro-wrestling-don-frye/

Also a booker/management option which will reportedly be DLC. 

8 minutes ago, BigJag said:

Are there any good multiplayer party games on the PS4? I'm fed up with FIFA. It has to be a bit mad. Something along the lines of NBA Jam.

NBA Playgrounds

Look up Overcooked too, it could be just the thing.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

Cheers gents. Are there any supercars style games on PSN? As in a top down arcade racer type game. Like Ivan Ironman Stewarts Super Off Road Racer.

Edited by BigJag
Further clarification

• Paid Members

Thanks.  Essentially Micro Machines without the license? A quick look at visuals of the game suggests it should go down very well with my nephews. Thanks for the recommendation. Any idea if it's hampered by micro-transactions? It looks as if they have left out local multi-player too. That's a shame. It looked promising.

Edited by BigJag

• Paid Members

Toybox Turbos I think is the true spiritual successor to the Micro Machines franchise. Developed by Codemasters etc.

It's not racing but have you tried Rocket League? Basically football with cars. Seems to be extremely popular and from what I've read, supports local multiplayer for up to four people. This is a blind suggestion on my part but I know others in this thread will vouch for it.