WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Avoid negative launch, sucker buyers in and then add it all back in when you can't get a refund and the initial buzz has died off. Screw them.

I was able to get a full refund on Battlefront 1 from Xbox Live about eight months after I'd bought the digital copy through the Xbox store. I read somewhere they'll let you do that once a year. 

• Paid Members

From what I can see on their website the GFinity thing covers more than just one eSport. They host Rocket League tournaments etc as well. I'm not sure whether there's any crossover with the Capcom Pro Tour. I usually catch up on the Capcom Cup around the end of the year. Evo is always good for a watch as well. The 2014 BlazBlue top 8 was fantastic viewing in terms of drama etc, whether you play the games or not.

• Paid Members

They are fun to watch. I'm no fan of playing StreetFighter. These tournaments are entertaining however. They had a two hour block on today. The second hour was a Rocket League tournament. The shows are listed a esports in the guide. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

So I bought Alien Isolation and turned the lights off and spent last night fapping myself. The vibrations really make up for the games lack lustre sound design.

Fixed for truth, you sybian'd the shit out of that chair last night, didn't you??*

*who wouldn't?

• Paid Members

Sell it, you can probably make a killing because unsurprisingly Nintendo haven't produced the numbers to meet demands. I want one for Xmas, but I think there's little chance my wife will be able to pick one up, unless she shells out double the RRP.

Then buy one again later and play it.

Edited by PunkStep