WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

I won't be giving Naughty Dog any cash, bellends who allegedly try to cover up sexual abuse with hush money.

What's this about?

Also, The Last of Us is the most overrated game of this generation. It's a really good stealth game but that's about it. 

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Ralphy said:

i get the impression that the wwe games are purchased every year by mostly the same people, no matter what, and it keeps the game makers going and in a state of complacency 

Same thing goes for fifa too, they generally add little bits each year, when they could easily add loads to the game each year. They know it will sell regardless, so they drag out the new features year by year to keep people buying 

The difference there is that the FIFA games aren't fucking dogshit. Tweaking the same game every year isn't so bad if the game's decent to start with. These WWE titles have been rubbish for years and from what I hear, they aren't even improving.

• Paid Members

They're getting worse, Arch. I'm not saying that as one of those rose-tinted No Mercy fanboy types, they're actually getting much worse. They're not enjoyable games to play anymore. I also don't understand how loading screens can be so long in today's world.

Fortnite Battle Royale on the XBOX One.

Cracking little game. Imagine PUBG on the PC, with a brighter, cleaner design and games that take about half the time without losing any of the excellent features of a survival game. Free to play as well, great fun with a couple of mates on Sqauds.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Any recommendations on games for a 3 and 5 year old on the PS4?

Any of the Lego games mate, they're brilliant. So much depth when you take into account all the side missions and things you have to collect- especially unlocking all of the characters. My son loves the Marvel and Star Wars games.

Until now the three G.U. games never made it to the UK, they are a big improvement over the original series but of course are pretty dated now. I think there was also a PSP game that never made it out of Japan.

I thought the series died years ago. Maybe they are testing the waters for a return.