WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Talking of bargains, Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition is £3.99 on the PS4  PS store. Gave it a play this morning and it's the most fun I've had with a game in ages.

I bought South Park: Fractured But Whole for PC. I am only a couple of hours in, but I am enjoying it so far. The only annoying things about it so far is when I first loaded it up it just showed a black screen. I found out you have to press alt and enter to put it in windowed mode, then let it load. Then you can put it into full screen from the options. Also the controls for the shitting mini games are terrible with a keyboard, so it is best played with a controller.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, DEF said:

Talking of bargains, Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition is £3.99 on the PS4  PS store. Gave it a play this morning and it's the most fun I've had with a game in ages.

Just got this and the Witcher III for £12.

• Paid Members

Really, really, really want to get playing Fire Pro World, but the PS4 date is still not confirmed.  I know it’s on Steam, but know little about steam.  What kind of PC/Laptop setup would I need, or is there a specific console that does it?

• Paid Members
On 22/10/2017 at 4:29 PM, DEF said:

Thanks for the tip off, in my download queue now!

15 hours ago, thevestofdeanambrose said:

Yeah same have you won yet? I got 1 win in squad but finished 2ND twice in solo! Sickening! One of the times I died because of the circle was soul destroying haha

I've won 5 times in Duo but not won in squad or single player.

When it gets down to the last few people, that's when it gets really tough. I never really know what to do...build? hide out? attack?

I love everything about the game though. I'm a big fan of sneaky type games and catching people off guard. That's what I'm good at and why I'm not so good at the final section of the match.

It took me a while to get used to the guns because you can go a long time without even using them and I was never too sure of the range on them unless I was sure I could kill them....which wasn't too often. These days I'm better and got 5 kills in a match the other day which was a high for me. Whenever I'm in a building I have my shotgun equipped and if I'm out on the run I have my assault rifle ready. That has decent range on it. I read that the developers plan to add a new map eventually, that'll be cool.

Little tip for any new players, when you're hitting stuff with your pick axe, aim for the blue circle and you'll get bonus parts.

Also, when picking up loot, if you already have all the weapons you want but just want to pick up the materials and bullets, equip your pick axe and just press square (on ps4) over and over and you'll pick up everything except the weapons.

I gave it a go last night and I’m just not very good, my best so far was 15th out of 100 on solo but that was only due to not being able to find anyone to attack until I got shot by a sniper from the heavens, other then that I can’t find a gun quick enough and die pretty early. 

I guess it’s not for me. 

• Paid Members

I downloaded Fortnite when it released and forgot about it. Need to give it a go. If people are looking for someone to play with - although I'm not sure actually if you're able to party up or not on this game - my Epic Games username is kingoftheting. Another God damn launcher.