WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

They're loads of fun, a lot more enjoyable than the normal Forza games. I love the free roaming feel to them and the loads of little side things to do (impromptu races, barn finds, sign smashes, speed traps etc). I haven't played 3 yet but the Hot Wheels add-on looks very appealing.

I got Forza Horizon 3 the other day as well, chiefly because the Hot Wheels expansion was ÂŁ4 on MS Gold. It's belting. I don't play as much as I used to and I'm still at the point where I gasp at current gen graphics but there are moments, especially on that first drive into Horizon that are jaw dropping.

• Paid Members

Does anyone subscribe/use PS Now on the PS4? I'm wanting to play through Red Dead Redemption before the sequel comes out later in the year, but don't fancy paying for a service that doesn't stream right.

With the talk of Football Manager, I would take the opportunity to discuss my current save and my Twitch channel that I am playing it on (I posted this in the Classified as I believe you are allowed plugs in there too but unsure).

Currently in season 3 with Exeter City, we signed Diego Forlan and Lucio in the first season and won League 2, first season in League 1 and we made the playoffs getting knocked out in the semi-final by bloody Wigan. This season we are back in playoff position with a little bit of inconsistency but a great squad and little money so really had to make it stretch.
The owner is an absolute snake in the grass, a running theme throughout. He dictates that we need to rely on youth, all the while cashing out on our best prospects (this is after he said he is going to be a part time chairman and take a step back, so he basically sits on a beach and waits for a good offer to come in then accepts it over my head!).

The channel itself is predominantly a Football Manager 2018, I’ve also expanded into other games including PES2018/Horizon etc. (PS4) and was made to Twitch Affiliate a couple of weeks ago. It's been planned for months with very regular content (around 5-7 3+ hour streams a week) and is getting a regular following each day.

Schedule is normally as follows:

Mon - 18:30 - 21:30/22:00
Tues - 19:00 - 21:30/22:00
Thurs - 18:30-21:30/22:00
Fri - 18:30 til late
Sat,Sun - as time allows

If anyone would be interested in hopping in to say hello, it would be cracking to hear from you.

twitch.tv/powerful_fox

Twitter: @fox_powerful

On 17/02/2018 at 7:29 AM, scratchdj said:

I just bought Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One from CD Keys and they gave me a free code for Assasin’s Creed Unity which I already have.

PM me if you want the code.

Thanks very much for this, mate!

What was the deal with McDonald's video games in the 90's? I remember my brother had one on his Atari and I had Global Gladiators on the Mega Drive? Was this McDonald's going all Vince and trying to conquer the world one shitty business decision after another? If I remember correctlypat they weren't even that shit.

• Paid Members

I don't think there's much of a story behind them, just that home console gaming was relatively new as far as big business was concerned, and games still relatively cheap enough to produce that businesses aimed at kids - like McDonalds - would be happy enough to license games as advertising, while games developers were always on the look-out for a big license to make their game more likely to sell.

Edited by BomberPat