Amazon Fire / Kodi

adequate8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Ive asked in the on topic questions thread, but thought it would be better here...

Is there any add ons for Wrestling? Ive got the network, but the add on doesnt work for me and fancy watching the PPV tonight. All I can get work on the add on is some of the on demand stuff...

Ive asked in the on topic questions thread, but thought it would be better here...

Is there any add ons for Wrestling? Ive got the network, but the add on doesnt work for me and fancy watching the PPV tonight. All I can get work on the add on is some of the on demand stuff...

WatchWrestling is my favourite. Has decent links, decent quality (not the best, but good enough) and has shows up fairly quickly. Watched FastLane on it at 10am today.

• Paid Members

I've got one of these with Kodi and various other add-ons on it.

Sometimes when I'm trying to select a film, it'll ask me to visit a website and pair the device. Is this recommended? Is it dodgy?

It's fine mate. It's just a counter measure done by the sites that are scraped from. Basically when watching via a source in Kodi, you're bypassing the actual site the stream is on, meaning they get no ad revenue or anything of the sort, which was affecting some sites as that's often their only means of income to keep it running. So places like Openload/TheVideo started this method. Once paired, it lasts 3 hours, then you'd need to re-pair it. 

Got a Fire stick a few weeks back and really struggled with the wrestling channels. I'd say about 90% of the links I've tried have been down, and in a couple of cases (Watch Wrestling was one, can't remember the other) the channels appear to have nothing on them at all. Like if I go to the recent additions or the popular shows or list by date or anything, it shows up empty. What am I doing wrong?

• Paid Members

I've got one of these with Kodi and various other add-ons on it.

Sometimes when I'm trying to select a film, it'll ask me to visit a website and pair the device. Is this recommended? Is it dodgy?

If that box comes up just leave it for about a minute and it usually starts without you having to pair.