Amazon Fire / Kodi

adequate8

As above, Jarvis working fine mate. Personally using that still. 

But for under £100 you can't go wrong with the Amazon Fire TV 4K (2nd gen). Kicks the arse of any other box in the price range. Even a Firestick will do the job just fine (my only gripe with them was overheating all too often.)

Anyway, been tinkering lately with the WWE Network addon (account required) and knocked up a custom skin/build for my set-up to work alongside it. Miles better than using the official app solely for bypassing the ads as I'm sick of the sight of that annoying Tapout ad every 2/3 vids I go through. Has the usual suspects in it too (UK Turk, Exodus, Evolve etc).

If any Network subscribers use Kodi and want it, I'll hook you up.

2017-04-1216.png

1 hour ago, BigJag said:

That build that FailedPromoter has looks interesting. Is it purely for WWE content? 

It'll primarily be for the Network but has some other content in it. Sections on it are: WWE Network Live, WWE PPV, Raw, SD Live (205 Live in the submenu with it), NXT, WCW, ECW, Originals, Vault, More Wrestling (US indy/UK/Mexico/Japan + wrestling YT channels.), Movies (Exodus/Specto), TV Shows (Exodus/Specto), Other Add-ons (UK Turk/Evolve/Bob etc).

Brief video I did showing it in use. 

Edited by FailedPromoter

Nah mate, here's the zip file for the Network addon. Put this on a USB and then install from zip within Kodi. 

WWE Network Kodi Add-on zip.

The build/layout isn't available yet, still got a few things to work on with editing the skin fully but the add-on itself works fine now.

Edited by FailedPromoter

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, FailedPromoter said:

Nah mate, here's the zip file for the Network addon. Put this on a USB and then install from zip within Kodi. 

WWE Network Kodi Add-on zip.

The build/layout isn't available yet, still got a few things to work on with editing the skin fully but the add-on itself works fine now.

Thanks mate. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 hours ago, iPumaPants said:

FailedPromoter, that's some really good work! I'm going to have to give it a look. 

I assume it'll be possible to install AllWrestling or WatchWrestling etc to it, and add it on, for recent episodes of Raw/Smackdown?

Cheers bud. It has WWE On Demand in it for access to the very latest Raw/SD episodes. Seems more reliable than AW and WW.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
9 minutes ago, theironshake said:

No you can't get Kodi on a roku stick. You need something that runs Android, Windows or Linux. so a TV box, Amazon Stick or a raspberry pi would be better

Thought so. May look into plex in that case