Amazon Fire / Kodi

adequate8

I aint used them for ages so don't know if they work well but wrestling stuff I usually use Exodus, other then that there is add ons called Men In Tights, All Wrestling, Watch Wrestling and WWE Online, also try ReleaseHub, for live footy try UKTurklists, Phoenix and Gorilla Streams, it will be 50/50 whether you get a good stream that works well, I pay for a subscription to a service called Ultimate Mania which I paid 75 quid for a years subscription and worth every penny as I get all the Sports channels in HD and 1080 streams of the live footy, I also get all of the entertainment channels you can think of in the UK and America.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Normally stream off my PS4, but yesmovies has gone very wobbly and fmovies very jerky for some reason, so I fancy a Kodi or a firestick.  Lots of info on this page, but it's  got to the point where there's too much.  What's the best suggestion for where to go from here, and are there any sellers in the Manchester area?

• Paid Members
On 5/18/2017 at 11:08 AM, D@mm said:

I aint used them for ages so don't know if they work well but wrestling stuff I usually use Exodus, 

"Exodus" is the one I use for my movie fix. I can't seem to get it running on an Android Box now for some reason, so I need to run KODI off the laptop and use a HDMI cable to the TV.

• Paid Members

When watching YouTube on the firestick, the audio is going out of sync with the picture. Not always but just randomly happens sometimes. Netflix and all the TV catch up services are fine. Any way to fix this? Tried uninstalling and installing again to no avail.

Cheers!

The whole Kodi thing is very up in the air at the minute. There's been a massive crackdown on it and a lot of the video add-on developers have thrown in the towel as Dish Network are sueing them for copyright infringement. Google are also taking down streaming links too.

Hopefully in a month or two it should have settled down a bit and new or alternative add-ons should hopefully be available to use. 

• Paid Members

Watching MITB the firestick via the Network app.  So much better than the PS4 version.  Had no glitches, no HD drop or any buffer issues.  Happy with it just for that reason.

1 hour ago, Zaheer said:

total Kodi noob question, but is there a way to use the firestick plugged into my router for a wired connection? all I can seem to find is that it's wireless..

Firestick only has a microUSB for the power adaptor, and the HDMI-in. 

You can only use wireless internet.

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/06/2017 at 8:38 AM, Zaheer said:

total Kodi noob question, but is there a way to use the firestick plugged into my router for a wired connection? all I can seem to find is that it's wireless..

You can an Amazon box which is wired. Probably be coming up on special with Prime day being around the corner.

I changed from the stick to the box and much prefer it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Youtube is your best bet, theres some really good step by step guides. Look for Kodi install and then Covenant add on install using Ares Wizard.

Sounds gobbledegook I know, but it'll get you the very basics of what most Kodi users rely on.