Amazon Fire / Kodi

adequate8

Got a Fire stick a few weeks back and really struggled with the wrestling channels. I'd say about 90% of the links I've tried have been down, and in a couple of cases (Watch Wrestling was one, can't remember the other) the channels appear to have nothing on them at all. Like if I go to the recent additions or the popular shows or list by date or anything, it shows up empty. What am I doing wrong?

Sometimes, in my experience, it's the add-on/website you're streaming from, or the add-on just needs to update. Give it a little while and go back in.

I've been looking at these devices ... I'm SOOOOoooo undecided.  Maybe it's Android confusion, 'cos I'm a iOS guy, or maybe my moral compass (what's left of it) is blocking my aged brain from buying.  And now I hear about the "raids" ...

Sell me on the benefits, assuage my fears of a raid.

The best wrestling add ons ive found is WWE on demand. They have raws from 96 and 97.

Another good one is all wrestling for the latest shows. Also release hub which is good for indy shows and latest shoot interviews.

If your after a live stream of the network or football you might what to try the app mobdro.

• Paid Members

I've been looking at these devices ... I'm SOOOOoooo undecided. Maybe it's Android confusion, 'cos I'm a iOS guy, or maybe my moral compass (what's left of it) is blocking my aged brain from buying. And now I hear about the "raids" ...

Sell me on the benefits, assuage my fears of a raid.

Get one mate. A doddle to use. An absolute plethora of content. You won't regret it.

Unless you're one of those weirdos who likes to go out and do physical stuff.

Edited by BigJag

It's the indy stuff if like to have access to really, I've got the Network so I'm covered for WWE. I often check back with Watch Wrestling but it's been a few weeks now and the menus are always blank. Can't figure it out at all, it's been updated to the latest version and all that sort of stuff. Baffling really.

Everything else I've tried works like a dream though, it's fantastic for TV and films. There's so much stuff available that it's almost overwhelming, and I've only looked into about half a dozen channels so far so there's still loads to investigate. Well worth the 35 quid I reckon.

Nah I think they ban people who do that, don't be a cheapskate and get a subscription, the Ultimate Mania team are good and the money you invest the better/more servers they can invest in to get the best product, a month subscription is 15 quid and has awesome Sports on demand section, I know I keep bigging them up on here but they are worth every penny.

Nah I think they ban people who do that, don't be a cheapskate and get a subscription, the Ultimate Mania team are good and the money you invest the better/more servers they can invest in to get the best product, a month subscription is 15 quid and has awesome Sports on demand section, I know I keep bigging them up on here but they are worth every penny.

Don't misunderstand me. I wanted to see if my friend could use my UltimateMania. More so that he can see whether or not he wants it. More than aware of the value, I think it's fantastic.

• Paid Members

Thanks for the advice on the wrestling add ons all!

I'm not holding my breath, but does anyone know an add on that shows the t'old Video Nasties? I own the majority of them, but im looking to try and watch them all over a few weeks, and need to way to fill in the ones I don't and can't get hold of...

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Freddie-hartland said:

Looking for suggestions. Have had a cheap android box for the last year or so but it cant handle the latest kodi (krypton?) And is now classified as obsolete. 

Looking for sub £100, cheaper the better as long as it will work with newest kodi

Cheers

Is updating to Krypton 100% necessary? I'm still running Jarvis on my firestick and it works fine...