Amazon Fire / Kodi

adequate8

It's a good thing that most people that use Kodi to stream Sky channels actually use Sky's twitter handle in their conversations, it's thanks to them why Sky offer 75% off any bundle for 12 months plus if you're lucky you can blag £100 credit on top.

You can get the full package for £25 a month and 4 months of that is free if you can get credit.  If you choose the Box Set package you're pretty much gonna get it almost free for the full year.  Beats fucking around with unreliable streams. 

But you lot aren't grasping why I pay the 50 quid, yes I could get it all for free but not good quality streams, the streams will lag a lot on the free streams,if you want to look at pricing plans and give it a go then just google Ultimate Mania, they do decent pricing plans if you want to give it a go when you are sick of streams lagging.

Then you're not looking hard enough. Fmovies has HD quality streams of all the latest movies, lots of older stuff, lots of TV stuff, plus you can download them. Most of them come with subtitles as well. I've been using Livetv.sx for sport for 2 years now and they have sports streams of good quality for everything. Never paid a penny. Paying any amount of money for this stuff is just stupid, boydy.

On top of that, Exodus has literally thousands of TV shows and movies, in HD quality, for nothing. Downloadable, too, into quite small files. I downloaded a HD episode of South Park to watch on my work commute, and it was 60mb. Still great quality.

I looked into the paid subscriptions before, but having discovered the true depth of Exodus, I see no need. I don't feel a need for super duper top notch quality HD streams for sports. I use SportsDevil for the NFL and Pro Sport for NHL. The quality is good enough, and it's free. Going to look into livetv,sx now.

If anyone likes a decent Kodi Build then try one called Wizardflix, it's a really good build that you can integrate Exodus, Tapp On TV guide etc and it is free, just google how to install Wizardflix as there is plenty of guides on how to do it. 

If anyone likes a decent Kodi Build then try one called Wizardflix, it's a really good build that you can integrate Exodus, Tapp On TV guide etc and it is free, just google how to install Wizardflix as there is plenty of guides on how to do it.

I use the Pulse Lite build. In terms of installing builds, there are Android and Windows apps to do it all for you, actually. Search the app stores for Complete Kodi Setup Wizard. That one can even be sent over to a FireStick to use there.

Try We Watch Wrestling, Indy Wrestling Network, Release Hub, Entertainment Hub, All Wrestling, Men In Tights for Wrestling stuff but usually Exodus has all the WWE stuff, probably has other stuff if you use the search function on the tv shows section.

• Paid Members

You able to link one? All of the guides I've seen for Wizardflix tell you to put in a URL including kodimadeeasy and I can never get it to work. Are there any other ways that I'm maybe missing?