Amazon Fire / Kodi

adequate8

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Hi folks, I've no doubt this has been covered off in the previous 13 pages, but I'm very time poor at the minute and gather these things change regularly.

Just found out someone has got bought us a Kodi box for Christmas.  I don't know much, if anything about it at all, except for you watch films and stuff on there, was just wondering whether you could access other content, like UFC Fight Pass, WWE Network, NFL network etc? and if so, what was involved?

Thanks in advance.

I use a paid subscription called Ultimate Mania, I think I paid 50 quid for 6 months, I get all the sports channels I want including the WWE Network, NFL etc, but think they are just the live stream, I don't think any add ons have the WWE Network on there where you can choose certain matches etc.

You paid £50 for 6 months? Was that on top of what you paid for the device itself? Because you can get all that for free with Kodi.

John, if Kodi is already installed on it (which I'm assuming it is) then all you'll need to do is start installing apps. So if you want to watch films, install Exodus. If you're after sports, install Sports Devil. There are specific apps for UFC and WWE, but I don't use them so I don't know what they're called.

I don't use a box, I just simply connect my spare laptop to my tv with Kodi being on the laptop and works a treat for me, I paid a 50 quid one off fee for 6 month membership, so no monthly payments coming out, yeah if you want tv shows and movies then Exodus is the best, UK Turkslist and Phoenix usually have good sports streams for free but I find a paid subscription to a IPTV service like Ultimate Mania, Sports Mania, Stealth Streams to be the best option for good quality streams, if you want add ons for Wrestling stuff then try We Watch Wrestling, WWE Online, Men In Tights, Indy Wrestling Network and All Wrestling, for UFC try out UFC Finest.

I paid a one off fee to get top quality streams instead of the free streams that from my experiences played up a lot most of the time, would rather pay for a good stream, it is a one off fee of 50 quid, still cheaper then paying for a full monthly package.

• Paid Members

I paid a one off fee to get top quality streams instead of the free streams that from my experiences played up a lot most of the time, would rather pay for a good stream, it is a one off fee of 50 quid, still cheaper then paying for a full monthly package.

It's so painfully simple to find everything you have mentioned for free online that paying for it smacks of a total berk. 

But you lot aren't grasping why I pay the 50 quid, yes I could get it all for free but not good quality streams, the streams will lag a lot on the free streams,if you want to look at pricing plans and give it a go then just google Ultimate Mania, they do decent pricing plans if you want to give it a go when you are sick of streams lagging.

SportsMania is far better than any of the free illegal streams other members are discussing, it's way more reliable, and far better quality - HD in some cases. I don't have it as I have a zgemma box anyway so don't require a stream subscription service but I have bought a month before previously to see what it was like and it's worth every penny. I'd chose paying £6 a month to that for their HD streams of every channel than frittering about with Sports Devil to find something that doesn't have pixels running through it and needs refreshed every 5-10 minutes. SportsMania also put any game or UFC event into an OnDemand section afterwards so if I miss a match and want to watch it in HD that night then I can go in and get it within 2-3 clicks.

It's seems to be getting slagged off here but premium IPTV is the future of piracy, calling it now that it will be massive soon and start taking over things like card sharing when that comes to an end. It'll be the new primary method of stealing Sky once they replace all their old SD boxes to make card sharing no longer possible.

Yeah I forgot to say that they have all the sports in HD, I have Ultimate Mania which for people who don't know is Sports Mania but you have all of the entertainment, documentary and movie channels on there as well, excellent quality and they have this Sports On Demand section which has all of the WWE shows, TNA, UFC, ROH and other indies on there.

• Paid Members

But you lot aren't grasping why I pay the 50 quid, yes I could get it all for free but not good quality streams, the streams will lag a lot on the free streams,if you want to look at pricing plans and give it a go then just google Ultimate Mania, they do decent pricing plans if you want to give it a go when you are sick of streams lagging.

Then you're not looking hard enough. Fmovies has HD quality streams of all the latest movies, lots of older stuff, lots of TV stuff, plus you can download them. Most of them come with subtitles as well. I've been using Livetv.sx for sport for 2 years now and they have sports streams of good quality for everything. Never paid a penny. Paying any amount of money for this stuff is just stupid, boydy.