Amazon Fire / Kodi

adequate8

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Sorry to bump an oldish thread, but are there any of the Firestick kodi builds still working?

Just received a free firestick through a promotion, and would like to use it to watch some streams for the boxing and 3pm kickoff etc...

If so, is it easy enough to set up?

• 4 months later...

Finally hooked Kodi up to my NAS drive (for Heat/Thunder/Wrestling Challenge/Superstars etc) and the WWE Network addon signed in (no ads to put up with as opposed to the official app/site!) for the main widgets and Network live stream. Got a few more bits to add but loving how it's grafting so far. 

Question I have though, what addons are decent for movie and tv series these days? I used to use Covenant but that seems naff for me now.

• Paid Members

I gave up on my Kodi box a long time ago as it always seemed like a massive ballache to find working football streams and far easier to hit up /r/SoccerStreams and just watch on my PC. Has it got any better for football streams?

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• 6 months later...
  • Paid Members
21 minutes ago, TibBo said:

Does anyone have any experience with IPTV stuff at all?  I've only ever really messed around with Kodi before, but IPTV seems much more stable/reliable?
 Are there any free ones that anyone could recommend?

I use the SmartIPTV app on the Firestick and Sumsung smart TV, along it a sub to VPNNova which costs me £2 a month(although that's because I've used it for years and they don't pass price rises on, it's now £7 a month I think).

It gives you all the UK Sky channels(in SD and HD) and PPV's, aswell as a huge range of US. Aussia and European channels, 24/7 adult streams and hundreds of On Demand films and TV shows. 

It can be really frustrating if your on a slower Internet connection, or if your WiFi is flakey, as it will constantly buffer...

• 1 year later...
  • Paid Members

Guys I'm having a hell of a time trying to get NJPW World logged in on my firestick. I've already got a NJPW account but can't see how I log in. Any ideas?

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, DEF said:

Guys I'm having a hell of a time trying to get NJPW World logged in on my firestick. I've already got a NJPW account but can't see how I log in. Any ideas?

Select a show that you need to log in for, and it should prompt you to do it then.

If you figure out how to make it then remember you, please let me know.

• Paid Members

When I click on a pay show I get the message...

This video is only available to NJPW World monthly subscribers. You can join this service with paying through FiteTV, PC, Smartphone or Tablet.

I have an account set up already.

EDIT - Sorted it. Had to uninstall the app and download it again. 

Edited by DEF