Amazon Fire / Kodi

adequate8

Are there any Kodi add-ons that have the programmes from the new Viceland channel on? I'm looking for a doc series called 'Hate Thy Neighbour'. I've tried Exodus, UK Turk & the usual places but am having no joy.

Try MD.watchseries

They usually have anything I'm looking for

• Paid Members

Are there any Kodi add-ons that have the programmes from the new Viceland channel on? I'm looking for a doc series called 'Hate Thy Neighbour'. I've tried Exodus, UK Turk & the usual places but am having no joy.

Try MD.watchseries

They usually have anything I'm looking for

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Got one of these Fire Sticks. It already had Kodi installed on it, and had some add's on already installed.

Exodus works well (apart from every now and again, the film just dropping out and having to go back, and back into it to start from the beginning)

Watch Wrestling seems ok

Can't seem to get any sports add'ons to work though?

Have tried SportsDevil which is installed, but none of the streams work. Any idea why this would be?

Am I best installing a new build? 

Got a firestick today and installed Nemesis but it's super laggy on the menus, like it's too much for it to handle. Any recommended repos for it?

There are 'Lite' builds, which work well on the FireStick.

If you push/download this file from cloud storage, and install it to your FireStick, you'll have your pick of builds and the app makes it super simple to install or remove them.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theappguru.cksw

Edited by iPumaPants

Tinkered with these off and on for the past couple of years. Great bits of kit but there is so much tinkering and updating required it can get tiresome. General consensus for me is top notch for films and TV series but if you are after it for livesports much better off with an OpenBox or zGemma box (assuming of course you have a satellite feed into your house).