Amazon Fire / Kodi

adequate8

• Paid Members

Are there any Esports channels on Kodi?There was a big Formula E R Racing tournament in Vegas last night, which I struggled to find a way of viewing. It was available on that Twitch service. Something I've not really looked into.

Edited by BigJag

Are there any Esports channels on Kodi?There was a big Formula E R Racing tournament in Vegas last night, which I struggled to find a way of viewing. It was available on that Twitch service. Something I've not really looked into.

If you've got an xbox one or ps4 it'd really easy to download the app and watch.

Word of warning though, you will definitely lose hours of your life watching someone playing Euro Truck Simulator!

No worries, it is the best add on for everything, tv shows, movies, the downside is no live sport but I have Ultimate Mania for that.

I've personally not had too much luck with NJPW or ROH with Exodus. Maybe I'm searching for the wrong thing?

http://redeneobux.com/en/tutorial-install-addon-watch-wrestling-online-kodi-xbmc/

I've got Watch Wrestling man but their NJPW stuff is well out of date. Everything is except for TNA and ROH. However, on the website it's all up to date.

Yeah sorry I thought it was Exodus that has NJPW and ROH stuff but I got it wrong, Watch Wrestling is your best bet for that type of stuff. I have Ultimate Mania and they have a Sport On Demand section which always has wrestling stuff on there, like NJPW and ROH stuff as well as WWE and TNA.

Yeah sorry I thought it was Exodus that has NJPW and ROH stuff but I got it wrong, Watch Wrestling is your best bet for that type of stuff. I have Ultimate Mania and they have a Sport On Demand section which always has wrestling stuff on there, like NJPW and ROH stuff as well as WWE and TNA.

Nice one. I'll have a look at Ultimate Mania.

Nice one. I'll have a look at Ultimate Mania.

It's a subscription service, but from what I've seen, it's totally worth it. The sports and movie channels work flawlessly. The on-demand stuff, including WWE, NJPW, etc works flawlessly and is decent quality. Give it a shot, £6 for 7 days. I'm considering putting in for the year.

• Paid Members

Exodus is brilliant for finding those very obscure (soft-core) films you just have to see.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Yes, it's great. Pretty much faultless, and awesome for Saturday 3pm kickoffs. I got my sky down to £10 / month with basic channels so we can use to record etc, and we use iptv for sky sports, movies , 3pms and now they have some VOD too.

Thank you, which service do you use and may I ask, what your Internet speeds are? As I am living in Hull, we still have the equivalent of Dial Up.

A group on Facebook called new generation hd tv. It's through an 'Iview' app downloaded onto an m8 android box. I tried Kodi and other builds but could never get anything to work properly. This one has its own TV guide, and the after care is pretty great. I had been watching various groups online for a while, and this seems to be one be legit as others have come and gone. My particular area outside Manchester is pretty shit for internet, people on my estate seem to get 1-2 Mbps, mine seems to be between 5 and 6 and it works fine on that.