Amazon Fire / Kodi

adequate8

If my set-up was just for me I'd probably go the free route as I'm generally only fussed with live sport (plenty individual streams come game time) but in terms of keeping the Mrs and the young'un happy, I see it as worthwhile paying for the things I use within Kodi (more reliable live channels/kids tv etc). Works out around £100 or so a year for me and it keeps the Mrs from asking me how to do everything on it haha. Pays for itself in that regard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8B-eDY4QfY This is what I run, UltimateMania for live tv (UK/US channels and the Sport on Demand stuff shown), On-Tapp TV guide and Real Debrid/Trakt connected to Exodus to keep my TV and Movies organised. (Trakt is free and is a belter to have for any Kodi user, keeps your watchlist and episode progress synced) 

I found one of those user made 'IMDB Top 250 TV shows' lists on Trakt and went through it adding all my favourite shows to my collection as well as any others not on there that I could think of. Same with movies. That way in Exodus, they're in the collections bit and it's like having a library of all your stuff and saves you from having to use the search function for stuff all the time.

• 3 weeks later...

We Watch Wrestling ha been down for ages, I tend to use Exodus for wrestling stuff these days, I can watch WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and Lucha Underground as well as UFC, so not bothered with any of the wrestling add ons unless I want to watch PWG etc.

• Paid Members

We Watch Wrestling ha been down for ages, I tend to use Exodus for wrestling stuff these days, I can watch WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and Lucha Underground as well as UFC, so not bothered with any of the wrestling add ons unless I want to watch PWG etc.

Cheers buddy. Never even thought to use Exodus for wrestling stuff.