#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

KFC is always on top just for the Wicked Zinger Tower Box meal with gravy and extra hot wings. The rest are interchangeable depending on mood and what promo burgers are on. When McDonalds does the Big Tasty I try to make as much use of that as possible. I tried a Habanero Ranch burger in an American McDs a few years ago and it was so good I emailed the UK office asking for them to trial it on our menu, they said no

The burritos look horrible.

The usual KFC is a wickid zinger tower box meal with gravey plus two extra hot wings. Although if you get from a certain one in this city your arse will take it's revenge the following day. Needless to say only made that mistake once

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

KFC is always on top just for the Wicked Zinger Tower Box meal with gravy and extra hot wings. The rest are interchangeable depending on mood and what promo burgers are on. When McDonalds does the Big Tasty I try to make as much use of that as possible. I tried a Habanero Ranch burger in an American McDs a few years ago and it was so good I emailed the UK office asking for them to trial it on our menu, they said no

You need to turn that in to a wicked zinger daddy box meal so you get the whole piece of chicken then add the hot wings.

No need for all that. Fully Loaded Zinger meal. Job done.

I prefer the Zinger as it is, without the cheese or hash brown.

You're right actually, (on the fully loaded instead of daddy) I actually asked for my version and got a weird mix of Zinger and daddy sauce once. Gotta tower it though, more is more!

I remember going to Nandos for the first and only time and being disappointed that it was a shit KFC. Nandos is overrated, it's just shit KFC that you eat on a plate.

• Paid Members

Hull is shite for things like decent fast food.It's the big names only.

You are fucking insane. I'm having you sectioned.

There are awesome places locally. Fuck the chains. Domino just opened near us. I'm fire-bombing the cunts.

Hull is the home of chip spice and the Pattie. Therefore every other poor bastard in the UK loses. Big time.

Try Atlanta on Willerby Road. Their hot dog dough balls are outstanding.

Edited by tiger_rick

Nando's is there so poor couples have somewhere to go on date night.

It's shit and the portions are embarrassing.

*edit* Rick is right about chip spice. It's fucking glorious.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I'm off out for a scallop batch, I had to take a picture last time I had one for an American mate.

11263566_372613499598549_2131678859_n.jp

Shit pattie butty, you're just a shit patty butty...

Chip spice is an orange seasoning that makes fries incredible. You can buy it in some supermarkets (Google American chip spice) but it's much better at the takeaway.

• Paid Members

You're right actually, (on the fully loaded instead of daddy) I actually asked for my version and got a weird mix of Zinger and daddy sauce once. Gotta tower it though, more is more!

I only had a towered version once, and the hash brown was between the zinger fillet and the mayo. The magic of the Zinger is from the coating reacting with the mayo, so towering is no-no in my book. I actually thought they used a special mayo the first time I had one.

• Paid Members

I remember going to Nandos for the first and only time and being disappointed that it was a shit KFC. Nandos is overrated, it's just shit KFC that you eat on a plate.

If fast food was supposed to be served on a plate then Wimpy would still rule the high street!

• Paid Members

I'm off out for a scallop batch, I had to take a picture last time I had one for an American mate.

11263566_372613499598549_2131678859_n.jp

That looks as dry as Phil Neville on commentary. Where's the curry or gravy? Or at the very least some watered down vinegary ketchup?