#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

So where do we stand on ranking the fast food chains?

Thats a toughie. I mean, is Five guys a Fast Food Chain? There's cost, Food and taste to consider. If we went with the classic 3, i would go 

1- KFC

2-BK

3- McD's

But i do love me some Taco Bell and I really miss Wendy's :-(

• Paid Members

KFC is always on top just for the Wicked Zinger Tower Box meal with gravy and extra hot wings. The rest are interchangeable depending on mood and what promo burgers are on. When McDonalds does the Big Tasty I try to make as much use of that as possible. I tried a Habanero Ranch burger in an American McDs a few years ago and it was so good I emailed the UK office asking for them to trial it on our menu, they said no

Edited by stumobir

Has anyone tried GO-GO Pizza? I thought it was a local secret but turns out it's a chain. The best stuffed crust ever.

That was a staple food while I was at uni. Stuffed crust sausage pizza, mozzarella sticks and wedges weekly for about 3 years.

• Paid Members

Burger King's top because they let you put extra patties on the XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger for a £1 each. I'll normally add two.

Burger King's too expensive, you add a couple of quid on the already expensive XL bacon double cheeseburger and it will cost as much as going to get a burger somewhere nice.

I unashamedly like KFC and it's knock offs and think they're by far the best fast food places.

Subway is the absolute worst, I hate the way it smells and the food is foul. That big beef and chorizo thing they do is wretched. I have no idea why anyone goes to Subway, I'd rather get a baguette, some salami and cheese from a shop. It's piss easy to make a nice sandwich yourself but I can't rustle up fried chicken and chips from scratch in 10 minutes for a fiver.

Out of the biggies, KFC and Subway are tied first, McDonalds is next and Burger King is dead last because every time I've gone there they've smothered everything with mayo. Five Guys beats them all, but you have to take out a mortgage to eat there.