#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
On 05/04/2018 at 3:30 PM, Keith Houchen said:

You know how people have a soup cup?  Well I had one of those instant noodles in a pot that aren't pot noodles and saved the pot, washed the pot and used it for a packet of instant noodles.  Fucking game changer for me, that!  No more using a pan and bowl, just break the cake into the pot and fill with boiling water.

When I was drinking a bit heavy I took to doing this and it was a real boon.

Quick, easy, gets the right balance on water to noodles with minimal work and no risk of breaking any nice kitchenware. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

There used be a chip shop in Leicester that served up a battered masala fish. It was quite popular for a while. I think the guy who made it kept moving around. You'd see him in different chip shops every few months. Sadly haven't spotted him or the dish for a long time.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Greens on that plate. Ponce.

2 hours ago, Rey_Piste said:

I think the inclusion of vegetables that aren't deep fried should exclude that pic from this thread

If you can't recognise a good helping of mushy peas you don't belong in this thread. 

14 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

If you can't recognise a good helping of mushy peas you don't belong in this thread. 

I recognised the mushy peas and the mash. Neither of which are horribly unhealthy, therefore my statement stands.