Today I learned...

SpursRiot2012

• Moderators

Really shocked to find out blazin squad had that much success. I remember their cover of crossroads, of course. And have a vague recollection of a follow up single that had a video that featured dancing girls that looked way too old for any of them and it all looked a bit weird and uncomfortable.. But 7 top 10 hits?!

Well, that's my TIL I guess...

Edited by Chest Rockwell

He could’ve been seeing both I guess but I thought it was Jodie Marsh that Kenzie was seeing. 
I worked with a lad who was of that time and I convinced him that to impress girls he should say he was in Blazin Squad as nobody would freely admit to that. We looked through the list of band members and chose Melo D to be his secret identity. In the end he didn’t go through with it and I was pissed off with him. 

Edited by Keith Houchen
Friday Hill 4 lyf

• Paid Members
On 8/6/2021 at 7:31 AM, scratchdj said:

TIL Murder she Wrote had a virtual reality episode.

4C47945A-1E08-4234-99A0-934D1A079BA1.gif

PushingUpRoses on YouTube does some good video reviews of Murder She Wrote episodes. 

• Paid Members

The version of I'm A Believer they were going to use in the first Shrek was the EMF/Reeves & Mortimer version until Smash Mouth offered to cover it in exchange for letting them use All-Star during the titles. 

7 minutes ago, Glenryck Pilchards said:

Another occurrence of this is when Russia travel to Cyprus. Thank goodness Germany don't have to travel to Nigeria to often......

I think since FIFA screenshots of this started doing the rounds, NGA is the abbreviation used for Nigeria.