NJPW World

Sphinx

Really disappointed w the final result as the wrong guy won imo. I'm not aa huge fan of either guy but goodness they got me! Esp on THAT near fall. Both left looking strong though. Ibushi seemed off with some of his spots. 

The match flew by even though it was long for a G1 final match. Thee last five was great. The lack of crowd cheering hurt this. ***3/4 for me. 

Edited by Michael_3165

43 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

The NJPW World app has had an update and is now much easier to use for fast forwarding and rewinding. Haven’t tried it with a Chromecast yet, but even just using it on mobile is a tonne easier now

I use it on Firestick so hopefully that’s improved as it’s a massive pain

Revised schedules for; Super J-Cup, BoSJ & Tag League:

(15/11 - 11/12 ~ BoSJ & Tag League, to run concurrently):

BoSJ competitors: Robbie Eagles, SHO, DOUKI, Master Wato, Yuya Uemura (replacing Yoshinobu Kanemaru), Taiji Ishimori, Ryusuke Taguchi, El Desperado, Hiromu Takahashi, BUSHI. https://www.njpw1972.com/83625

(12/12 ~ Super J-Cup):

El Phantasmo, Clark Connors, TJP, ACH, Blake Christian, Rey Horus, Chris Bey, Lio Rush. https://www.njpw1972.com/83626

Looks a right old bag of shit, in the main.

Edited by KingofSports

I wasn't sure if this belonged more in the Questions Thread, but where can I find info and decent/important matches featuring BUSHI? I only really got into NJPW after LIJ had become an established thing, and he always felt like the 'filler' one in the group. What made him a part of the group, and is there an explanation behind his masked gimmick? 

BUSHI's been around a while, including AJPW for a spell, but he does seem to 'come and go'. Others may say different, but I can't remember anything outstanding in his career. He's not at Hiromu or Ishimori's level. I don't know about his current get-up, but he's been under a mask for as long as I've been aware of him.

• Paid Members
On 11/8/2020 at 3:09 PM, Tsurutagun said:

So, they had Ibushi lose the briefcase to Jay White and then Naito gives him a title shot anyway as a thanks for equalling the odds in the EVIL match.

Way too noble for Naito. Game’s gone, Clive.