Just seen a big spider

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Denver Colorado? Yeah, I think we'll be alright. 

Capture2.png

Never doubt a spider's initiative to make a bit of cash and catch a flight. How many of the fuckers can he cram in a suitcase? All his family, friends, cousins, his favourite mistress and one to drive the bus when they land?

We're fucked.

• Paid Members

I don't know who it was, but someone in this thread a couple of years ago joked about a coach dropping loads of them off at this house like they're on a lads holiday. I loved it so much that I've used it when talking about my own place to other people. I'd go back and upvote that if I could be arsed to pour through all the pages. 

Edited by Accident Prone

• 8 months later...
  • Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

A little early to be spider season yet? I hope so anyway. I've seen a couple of smaller ones on the kitchen floor but I'm hoping we've still got a while til the end of summer invasions start. 

nope. My misses spotted one the other day. It scuttled into the draw where my summer shorts are kept.

Needless to say, I am wearing jeans now until next summer.

• 9 months later...

The tweet in reply to that with C̶̡̨̧̧̡̤̹̗͔̳̠̜̻̬͇̋̎͂̅͐̀h̴̹̮̬͔̯͖̩͎̙̫̜̊͜ŗ̶̲̪̗͕̲̊ͅī̷͍͖͕̪̜̩̤̳͙̭̖̺̌̃̚ş̴̢͕̘̭̼̙̦̳̯̼̘͈͐̓̀̕ ̶̛̜͎̺͎͉̫͎̪͈̩̰͚̻͔̓̇͊̾̊̓̀̀̋̂͝B̷̼̥͉͛é̴̫̎̅͒̇̈͐͘̚ͅn̷̢͍̟̻̙̣̱͙͇͔̟̳̠̮̏̈́͑͋̒̅͛̎͜͠ǒ̵̡̧̹̰̮̬̥̮̟͉̟̠̎̐͋̈́̑̾͗̏̚̕͠͝͝ì̷̧̯̩̦̞͉̤̘͕͆̒͑̃͐͛̎̔̈́̚͜͝t̴͓̼̆͘'s entrance is perfect. 

Edited by Undefeated Steak

3 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

The tweet in reply to that with C̶̡̨̧̧̡̤̹̗͔̳̠̜̻̬͇̋̎͂̅͐̀h̴̹̮̬͔̯͖̩͎̙̫̜̊͜ŗ̶̲̪̗͕̲̊ͅī̷͍͖͕̪̜̩̤̳͙̭̖̺̌̃̚ş̴̢͕̘̭̼̙̦̳̯̼̘͈͐̓̀̕ ̶̛̜͎̺͎͉̫͎̪͈̩̰͚̻͔̓̇͊̾̊̓̀̀̋̂͝B̷̼̥͉͛é̴̫̎̅͒̇̈͐͘̚ͅn̷̢͍̟̻̙̣̱͙͇͔̟̳̠̮̏̈́͑͋̒̅͛̎͜͠ǒ̵̡̧̹̰̮̬̥̮̟͉̟̠̎̐͋̈́̑̾͗̏̚̕͠͝͝ì̷̧̯̩̦̞͉̤̘͕͆̒͑̃͐͛̎̔̈́̚͜͝t̴͓̼̆͘'s entrance is perfect. 

The Matrix has a bug

"What good is a phone call Mr Anderson, if the dogs are in the pool area?"