UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Done a complete rewrite of the FAQ on page 1 for the post-UK launch era. Let me know any corrections or additions that are needed.

Thanks for this- that's a mega helpful post!

Is the free February thing non-obligation? Like, could I sign up for the free month and cancel before the first payment is due? I'm assuming so, but can't see a definitive answer.

What's the craic with paying via paypal? clicked the free month thing, filled in all details etc and when it got to the paypal payment screen they were still charging me €12.99.

It seems they just hold the money.

Important Note: When you sign up, your bank may place a temporary "authorization hold" of $1 or $9.99 on your debit or credit card, but it will be credited back to your account. You will not be charged by WWE Network until March 1, 2015, unless you cancel before that date.

Mine is also very stop/start when watching anything on demand, like every couple of minutes or so.

Is there any way around this or do we have to just make do? Makes the whole network a bit pointless for me if not.

Is that on every device you've tried? Bizarrely my desktop, which has a wired connection, is absolutely atrocious when trying to watch the network. Every other device in my house works no problem though. 

• Paid Members

Just use a different email address.

You don't even have to do that. I signed up a year ago with my normal e-mail address but a US postal address, realised I couldn't actually use the network and cancelled it. When it launched over here properly last month it asked me to either log in if I were an existing member or create a new account, so I used my same login as before. UK subscription, ÂŁ9.99 per month. Sorted.

Just signed up. Cant believe it doesn't allow you to pause :( So much for getting up half way through a show for snacks!

Eh? It does. What are you using to watch it on?

Edited by PunkStep