UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

I've googled and tweeted but can't find any info whether WWE network might soon be available on ChromeOS or even if the app might soon include a chromecast function like the netflix/espn or youtube app does.

I know they spin the line "we're constantly developing and updating the app so look out for updates" line but has anyone honestly had their issue with the network or app fixed by an update?

Main Event isn't on the network. It's because they don't have geoblocking and can't show it in the UK because of the Sky contract.

So are WWE only making Main Event for Sky right now then? They took it off of ion television in the states didn't they?

• Paid Members

I'm loving the network and would like to try and watch some current raw into mania, is it on there live and how long after is it up to stream at will?

If I cancel my sub now will it still continue until the end of the month or will it cancel straight away?

Is Geoblocking in place now? I'm seeing new Main Event's in the usual illegal places but not on the network 

Boy, these questions all seem to be asked frequently.

I'm new to the network, is there any reason why the WWE ppvs only go back to 2012? Kinda gutted to miss out on personal faces like Royal Rumble 2000, No way out 2001 and WM 17. Oh and the "Invasion" PPV :(

Eh??! They're all on there. Are you using the 'Select year' filter?

Yes but the select year only goes back to 2012. I'm watching on the Kindle so may that's a factor

So are WWE only making Main Event for Sky right now then? They took it off of ion television in the states didn't they?

Ion bought the rights for about a year and didn't renew, that's when it became "Network exclusive" in the states. They've still got to fulfil the TV commitments to it all over the world so its not just Sky they make it for.