UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Awards Moderator

Oh man, that WrestleMania XXX thing was a proper roller coaster. Lost it at Warrior's dedication to his daughters, lost it at the Connor stuff, laughed at Rock / Hogan / Austin... Perfect show for 30 mins.

Edit: and I'd forgotten about Undertaker's caskets for his entrance. They're so lucky he never faced Benoit WrestleMania A casket with B****T on would've ruined the mood.

Edited by Onyx2

Fair play to them for getting a million subscribers, and since I signed up on Monday afternoon I assume I was the millionth subscriber and will be receiving my blow job off Layla within the next few weeks

Any word on whether the wrestlers are actually getting any bonus to make up for the shortfall on PPV's though?

• Paid Members

It doesn't perform half as well as Sky Go but I can live with it at the moment. I can't help thinking that Wrestlemania could be a disaster though as you'd have to think that a massive percentage of those 1m subscribers will be accessing the network at the same time.

• Paid Members

I've had the network for about 2 weeks now and I've got to say I'm pretty disappointed in the speed of the stream. It's incredibly jumpy and seems to skip forward every few minutes or so. It was very noticeable during the Rumble. Is this a common problem?

Whilst not as bad your experience, during the rumble on several occasions it skipped a few seconds, which was annoying. Same happens at the exact same points if I watch it on Xbox and on my tablet.

I've had the network for about 2 weeks now and I've got to say I'm pretty disappointed in the speed of the stream. It's incredibly jumpy and seems to skip forward every few minutes or so. It was very noticeable during the Rumble. Is this a common problem?

Whilst not as bad your experience, during the rumble on several occasions it skipped a few seconds, which was annoying. Same happens at the exact same points if I watch it on Xbox and on my tablet.

So this is a problem across the different platforms? I was wondering if this problem was caused because I was using my internet browser as opposed to the Xbox app, but by the sounds of it you've had a very similar issue to me. Mine is also very stop/start when streaming on demand content also.

I love the depth of the library and the original content they've made available however, if this is the quality of their stream I don't think I'll be carrying my subscription on for very long. Its less hassle to watch this stuff by less than legal means which kind of defies the whole point of it for me.