UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

I used to have a hooky WWE Network pass off a guy in the US. I was definately stopped a few times accessing it due to the maximum number of users reached.

During a live stream or random archive viewing?

I couldn't even login. Came up an error message. Too many viewers.

• Paid Members

Interesting as I'd always thought there were no safeguards against that. That sounds like an extreme example though where there's multiple users. Not heard anyone say the same when sharing one other persons login.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

I used to have a hooky WWE Network pass off a guy in the US. I was definately stopped a few times accessing it due to the maximum number of users reached.

During a live stream or random archive viewing?

I couldn't even login. Came up an error message. Too many viewers.

Makes sense I guess!

• Paid Members

The terms and conditions say you can use as many devices as you like, but only one at a time. In practice they don't block that unless you are taking the piss. Nobody's certain of the exact number, but WWE have indicated they only block logins when you are already logged in on so many machines that it's obvious you are sharing the password with friends/strangers.

If I sign up now, I get the Rumble right? And, once the Rumble has aired, does it stay up on the network?

It'll be on there Monday night, yes?

And, has anyone had any issues with PS4 and the network?

I know less than nothing about the WWE network as I never planned to get it (I haven't watched in months and wasn't planning on allowing myself to get swept away in Mania season) but it seems increasingly daft to not sign up.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

If I sign up now, I get the Rumble right? And, once the Rumble has aired, does it stay up on the network?

It'll be on there Monday night, yes?

And, has anyone had any issues with PS4 and the network?

I know less than nothing about the WWE network as I never planned to get it (I haven't watched in months and wasn't planning on allowing myself to get swept away in Mania season) but it seems increasingly daft to not sign up.

Yes, Yes.

Yes.

I haven't had any major issues.