UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

I'm planning to watch the Rumble the night after it's aired. Is there any chance of any spoilers whilst on the WWE network page?

Depends what device you use. I use Apple TV and I've had a few events spoiled for me, but a few people earlier in this thread have used different devices and haven't encountered any spoilers.

I'm planning to watch the Rumble the night after it's aired. Is there any chance of any spoilers whilst on the WWE network page?

Depends what device you use. I use Apple TV and I've had a few events spoiled for me, but a few people earlier in this thread have used different devices and haven't encountered any spoilers.

How are you watching through Apple tv? I'm using AirPlay through my phone until the Apple TV app is sorted

• Paid Members

Speaking of spoilers (and I'm sure this has probably been discussed previously) but I noticed that when you use the search function, it brings back the chapters. So with a chapter at the beginning and end of each match, half the search results just tell you how the match ends. Bit annoying.

How are you watching through Apple tv? I'm using AirPlay through my phone until the Apple TV app is sorted

Go into the Apple TV settings and change your iTunes Store location to United States. You won't need a VPN or anything, the app will just appear on the homepage then.

• Paid Members

Thanks to all those that commented on the spoilers. Pretty fucked up that there's a chance for a PPV to get spoilt. Hopefully I won't get any issues through their website.. not planning to use any apps.

Go into the Apple TV settings and change your iTunes Store location to United States. You won't need a VPN or anything, the app will just appear on the homepage then.

Appreciate this thanks!

If your using the app on iphone, it usually just has a home screen to start with which doesn't usually give anything away. Failing that, if you go to the settings in the drop menu, you can switch off 'Breaking News', 'WWE Network', 'Events' and 'Second Screen'. If you turn all these off you should be OK. PS3 usually just has the event poster as the thumbnail. I've never tried it on another device so hope this helps in some way

I have a speed of 2-3mb and netflix is always stable at 480p sometimes it will even go to 720p for a while. The network dips to a pixelated level for me quite regularly. Either it is really busy or they don't have as great servers as Netflix. I don't think it downloads unless you are playing.

• Paid Members

If your using the app on iphone, it usually just has a home screen to start with which doesn't usually give anything away. Failing that, if you go to the settings in the drop menu, you can switch off 'Breaking News', 'WWE Network', 'Events' and 'Second Screen'. If you turn all these off you should be OK. PS3 usually just has the event poster as the thumbnail. I've never tried it on another device so hope this helps in some way

Thanks for this. Very helpful!