UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

I don't know how many servers they have for the UK market, but yesterday I was watching the 2014 Royal Rumble and the picture quality was awful and was buffering a fair bit aswell. I stopped playing the event switched on my VPN and resumed watching and the playback quality improved 100% and did not buffer once.

Edited by Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz

• Paid Members

Anyone know what the terms are on two users using the same login at the same time?

Unsure of the actual limit or terms, but I had absolutely no issues running an episode of NXT on the TV through my Xbox, whilst simultaneously logged-in on my Android mobile to browse the library and add stuff to my watch-list.

I'm on fibre, it runs smooth up until 5pm onwards and then starts buffering every 10-15 seconds, but I put that down to EE being absolutely shit.

That's not a good sign for me. I'm on EE too and i'm set to upgrade to fibre next week.

I planned to upgrade my connection sometime this year regardless but one of the reasons I've done so now is to try and improve the reliability of the WWE Network. 

• Paid Members

I don't think they have a limit on number of appliances, I've used three separate appliances so far. Sky Go has a limit of four I think, Netflix perhaps something similar.

Yeah you're right, I meant being logged in and using the network on two different appliances at the same time.