UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Signed up with Visa debit and it works like a charm on my laptop and iPhone - very impressed and I'll be keeping it until at least after Extreme Rules, after that it depends on how much stuff is on there I want to see but have yet to watch  :thumbsup:

After screwing up the initial launch I must say I'm pleased with the way its all panned out, I tend to mainly watch at this time of year anyway.

• Awards Moderator

Just noticed they only have 95 and 96 for Nitro. Is this the case for the US version too?

There's no such thing as a US version; unlike Netflix, at present they're not able to do region locking.

I've been using the Network on the Macbook and ipad for the first time today and it's working a charm on both. What was already a good thing is now even better now that I can get it on all devices easily without using a VPN for each. 

The recent buffering problems on my Xbox and PS3 are still a problem for me and it's a mystery as to why i've only recently been encountering them at such frequency but if it's a problem on my end i'll get it sorted. In fairness it has been performing better on the consoles since I made my post in this thread yesterday.

It's a great time for us UK fans to not only officially have the Network but to have it properly rather than a watered down version that I know many of us feared. Having all this content on the go is a million worlds away from getting that one coliseum video i'd been waiting weeks for. If the 6 year old me could have only seen this he would've had a meltdown in excitement. I really hope the WWE manage to keep this service going for many years to come. 

Yeah, your TV will most be able to either distort the image into widescreen so everyone gets fatter, or stretch it out and retain proportions by cropping the top and bottom off. Neither is an improvement over what you're getting now though, which is the full image undistorted.

Watching an old Raw and Alberto Del Rio has been edited out but was referred to - anyone know if this is because of fall our over the split?

What was the context? I haven't heard anything about Del Rio being edited out of stuff, they've got Benoit's matches on the network so I couldn't see them removing Del Rio.

Apparently the reprints of the recent comics are meant to have CM Punk removed though.