UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

So... You can watch the network through the Chrome browser on any other platform but not on a Chromebook? I mean, I don't have a Chromebook so I have no idea how different the browser would be but this seems a bit strange.

In other news, despite being a subscriber from the start, I've only used it to watch a few things on my MacBook. Getting it running in full through the PS3 last night was a glorious experience.

So... You can watch the network through the Chrome browser on any other platform but not on a Chromebook? I mean, I don't have a Chromebook so I have no idea how different the browser would be but this seems a bit strange.

I know it sounds odd, but yeah, in a nutshell that's it. It's because the chrome browser on a mac or windows is obviously running under apple's or windows operating system whereas the Chromebook runs Google's own operating system Chrome OS. So it's not that the network doesn't work on the chrome browser, just that the network doesn't support Chrome OS.  

Well just to add to my frustration re trying to subscribe, my wife has got a pre-paid credit card that we put money on to last night so we could use that.

That card is being declined!!!!

I've had a reply from Customer Services about my original issue where they say they're still looing into it. However, they noted I attempted to pay with a card that had been declined.

I've expressed my displeasure at the lack of ease over being able to get this sorted & that I'm tempted to give up. Let's see if that gets things moving.

What was the context? I haven't heard anything about Del Rio being edited out of stuff, they've got Benoit's matches on the network so I couldn't see them removing Del Rio.

Apparently the reprints of the recent comics are meant to have CM Punk removed though.

It was during the 2013 Old School Raw. Swagger was wrestling Jim Duggan. They didn't wrestle, Swagger attacked Duggan (and Slaughter and Rhodes). There was no sign of Del Rio. During the commentary on the next match, Lawler and Cole were saying "thank goodness for Del Rio".

Actually, I've just looked up the Raw results, and this is what was missing between the segments

After a commercial break, Josh Matthews catches up with Jack Swagger and wants an explaination for his attack on three WWE Hall of Famers. Alberto del Rio attacked from behind, and the two brawled until referees and other backstage personnel pulled them apart.

Edit: Watched a bit more of the show just now, Del Rio's match appears

Edited by Doctor Whos Next