UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

I'm trying the Network on my HTC One with GPS on High Accuracy and it says the app has stopped working after it goes past the TV rating part. I've only just installed the app too.

This happens with both 4G and WiFi.

Edited by Sphinx

Probably need to be more specific than "not letting me view anything" mate. What you got, black screen, white screen, no screen, error message, cant access the page? Also what device and have you tried another/tried a different browser?

So far only tried on my iPhone and Samsung TV.. When trying to use my phone I just go to log in and it comes up with the error message 'authorisation failed. You are not authorised to access the WWE network.'

When trying to use my TV I go to log in but this time it comes up with the message 'no user feature context mapping available'

Any help is much appreciated!

Ive just signed up on the website,it advertised the 9.99 price so thats what ive paid.

Everything works for me fine on there. Very impressed with it. Very easy to use and such a massive libary.

Ill have to get it up on my ps3 so i can watch stuff on the tv.

Probably need to be more specific than "not letting me view anything" mate. What you got, black screen, white screen, no screen, error message, cant access the page? Also what device and have you tried another/tried a different browser?

So far only tried on my iPhone and Samsung TV.. When trying to use my phone I just go to log in and it comes up with the error message 'authorisation failed. You are not authorised to access the WWE network.'

When trying to use my TV I go to log in but this time it comes up with the message 'no user feature context mapping available'

Any help is much appreciated!

I had similar issues with the Samsung TV app when I tried it last week, but I put that down to the fact that it had not offically launched in UK. I will probably give it another go this week.

• Paid Members

In light of the VPN news i'm trying to cancel my UnblockUS subscription but every time I try to get into the 'My Account' section I keep getting the 'Bad Gateway 502' error message. Anyone else struggling with this?

They said:

"The 'My Account' section of our website is currently down. We're working with our billing provider to get this back up as soon as possible. Unblock-Us service remains unaffected."

Which was followed an hour or so ago with:

"The 'My Account' section of our site is back up and running. If you continue to have any issues pleaseget in touch with our support team. "

• Paid Members

Signed up and it is working. Live stream is poor on my android. Anybody else suffering poor quality? I get HD on Netflix so not sure if its due to quite a few extra people signing up tonight?

Yeah, I have that problem too. One minute it's all pixellated and next minute it automatically fixs itself to being "top notch". Can't for the life of me figure out how to fix that problem. Amazon Instant Video does that with me too. Network On Demand stuff is ok though,