UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Is it on the play store yet for Samsung galaxy?? Can't seem to find it.

It's just the normal WWE app (as in the one that gives you extra videos, trivia and quizzes during live shows) - you access the Network through a link from the drop down menu in the app.

EDIT - despite planning to hold off until Fast Lane before signing up, I signed up yesterday out of curiosity. Running perfect on XBox 360 and Samsung S3. First thing I've done is catch up on the last two weeks of NXT that haven't aired on Sky. At this point I'm not sure there's enough on there to keep me interested, but I've been adding a few things to My List to watch later.

From the looks of it it seems they are giving 2 weeks free when you sign up (my first payment will be 28 Jan).

Edited by Big Benny HG

Same with me. Got an email saying my payment is due on 28th of the month. Been watching the first season of Tough Enough. Just had a quick flick through it, but by god there's a lot of stuff for me to get stuck into! Lots of older stuff for me to revisit, and new stuff like Total Divas/Legends House etc. Just a shame there is no wifi at my work as it would be ideal there too ( I work offshore).

Don't bother with Legends House, it's fucking woeful.

Watching Tough Enough, which I never saw when it was the first time. HHH burying Goldberg in one of the early episodes is hilarious. Taz is a bellend, would love to see him try and do some of the drills these days.

And the house that the contestants are staying in, have WWE used in on TV before for some sort of angle? I'm sure I recognise it

Yeah Wyatt, HHH slagging off Goldberg was interesting. I always remember him saying to Greg " if you do that in the ring, I'd tag you for real"....had to explain that one to my missus. It's fun looking back and seeing all the guys and remembering that Tazz was a total bellend to Josh, yet here they are 13 years later back together in TNA. As well as having worked SmackDown together years back too.

And Doctor Who's Next....I signed up using my visa debit. So it can be done. Got my confirmation email straight away too.

Edited by NorthSeaTiger