UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Is anyone else having trouble getting on to the network? Last few days I cant get into the damn thing, its going to the link for the homepage but it just wont load so i've got a blank screen of white, the link shows as Video-WWE, which it does to get to the start but nothing

I cheked unblock US etc and its workin fine so its really odd.

You using Chrome? Seen the Observer twitter tweeting about that issue. Try Chrome's Incognito mode or another browser in the meantime. Edited by Benno

I've signed up to the Network this morning, have it running through my PS4 using Unblock US.

Thinking of getting a separate box just to run the Network through, so that we can still use Iplayer and the UK based apps.

Has anyone got any recommendations?  Was looking at Apple TV, but has anyone else had any experience of using it from the UK?

• Paid Members

You shouldn't need a separate box if you are using Unblock US. On my PS3 at least, I've changed the settings to use Unblock US to get WWE Network, but UK apps like iPlayer work fine.

That's because, unlike some similar services, Unblock US doesn't simply make your device look American to every site. Instead it only has an effect on specific sites.

• Paid Members

There wasn't a dedicated page, but there was a question in the FAQ. It's still there but only refers to 2014. The only listed things that haven't shown up are Saturday Morning Slam plus the Rock 'n' Wrestling Cartoon (which was listed as tentative.)

There wasn't a dedicated page, but there was a question in the FAQ. It's still there but only refers to 2014. The only listed things that haven't shown up are Saturday Morning Slam plus the Rock 'n' Wrestling Cartoon (which was listed as tentative.)

Thanks for that, Im guessing that the adding of new content will be ramped up for Wrestlemania season.

Seems unfair that we have pay more than every other country. Hoping that I can carry on using my Paypal account to pay $9.99 a month and stop using VPNs to trick my devices to think they're in the US and it will work anyway.