UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

I don't have a tablet or a laptop. I have a HTC One which I'd watch it on now and then. Not ideal, but sometimes I'm at hotels and that's my only option.

I watched series 1 of I'm Alan Partridge on it before drinking alone whilst watching The Apprentice and trying to recreate the Jet part of Alan Partridge on the bed. Tragic.

Edited by Sphinx

Anybody have any clues as to how to solve these 2 problems whilst using a PS3 or anyone else had such issues?

On booting it up, it's quite common for the initial screen to just stay on the sunflower loading screen.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled it each time and that appears to sort it out, but I don't want to have to do that every day.

Also, another issue is, after reinstalling it, when I go on the Sign In page, after I've put my details in and click continue, literally nothing happens, it's almost like the continue link doesn't work. Really frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated!

Anybody have any clues as to how to solve these 2 problems whilst using a PS3 or anyone else had such issues?

On booting it up, it's quite common for the initial screen to just stay on the sunflower loading screen.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled it each time and that appears to sort it out, but I don't want to have to do that every day.

Also, another issue is, after reinstalling it, when I go on the Sign In page, after I've put my details in and click continue, literally nothing happens, it's almost like the continue link doesn't work. Really frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated!

Double check your Unblock US payment has gone through. Also check you're still logged in to Unblock US on your PS3 as this has been the cause for me before.

How reliable are all of you finding the Network to be these days?

The reason I ask is because I've personally noticed a decline in the standard of the service since November. From April to November I was happy with the Network overall but since then it seems that having error messages and shows buffering are the rule and not the exception. (I'm on PS3 and Xbox One)

I've gone from watching PPV's live in good quality to struggling just to watch an hour of NXT. 

I'm fairly confident it's not related to my internet connection or UnblockUs as all other streaming services are working fine. 

Very rarely do I get an error message but even when I do just restarting the PS3 app and trying again works. If anything I've found that since August when I tried to watch Summerslam the morning after the show that the overall service has been better.

Unrelated Network news- Season 1 of Tough Enough is going on the network tomorrow, acorrding to the network's twitter