UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Network works for me now on Android with GPS turned on.

On the spoiler thing - wasn't there a big picture of Sting on the Network after Survivor Series?

Until I turned of Notifications, I've had the WWE App actively notify me of the results when I woke up in the morning. Not sure if this still applies but with the way the network is ran, I wouldn't trust them at all.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Android's working as well, though you do still need location services switched on.

On the spoiler image issue, could the difference be down to what device people are using? I've watched every PPV and NXT special the next morning on PS3 and never seen a spoiler in the menu.

I've just tried signing up for the firstime - I used my card to make the inital ÂŁ9.99 payment but have now set it up for paypal.. its still not letting me view anything though.

Is this because I've used my card for the inital payment?

Or is there anyway around this?

• Paid Members

Probably need to be more specific than "not letting me view anything" mate. What you got, black screen, white screen, no screen, error message, cant access the page? Also what device and have you tried another/tried a different browser?

Tried mine earlier and worked perfectly, without the VPN, even the resume feature was working which for me is not a common occurrence.

I wonder if the WWE will be scratching their heads wondering why the day it launches in the UK they have had a influx of new subscribers stating they are in the USA?! ;)

Edited by Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz