UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Give an example.

I just checked TLC as an example, the latest PPV.  The picture is John Cena and Seth Rollins and the description doesn't even mention any of the matches.

Or do you mean wwe.com?    Of course that's going to have "spoilers" on it.  They're not going to not mention what happened on their shows until several days after it's aired.

Give an example.

I just checked TLC as an example, the latest PPV. The picture is John Cena and Seth Rollins and the description doesn't even mention any of the matches.

Do you not believe people saying there are spoilers or something? Certain devices definitely have shown spoilers at times, we're not lying. Edited by Slapnut

Not on the website though, which is what he said.  And if he means wwe.com itself, then I am pointing out that obviously there's going to be spoilers on there, and if you go on that website the morning after a PPV and are surprised the results of the show are on there, then you are a moron.  If he means the Network website, then I am saying there are not ever any spoilers of new shows on there ever.

Don't think they are adding random shows at the moment, but seem to be on 2 a week from 1996 at the moment.

There's an episode or 2 of Raw from 2000 in the 12 Days of Christmas section.  Don't know why they can't move them/duplicate them in the Raw Replays section though.

Well just to add to my frustration re trying to subscribe, my wife has got a pre-paid credit card that we put money on to last night so we could use that.

That card is being declined!!!!

I've had a reply from Customer Services about my original issue where they say they're still looing into it. However, they noted I attempted to pay with a card that had been declined.

I've expressed my displeasure at the lack of ease over being able to get this sorted & that I'm tempted to give up. Let's see if that gets things moving.

Update. They won't accept a pre-paid credit card!!! I may scream.

Apparently....

"The reason why your card is being declined because it is Prepaid card. The funds on the card isn't an issue. The service for WWE is a recurring monthly charge which their issuing bank needs to acknowledge or authorize."

They are still trying to sort out the lack of PayPal option on there but this isn't helping me get what I want, simply to subscribe to the Network.

I'm on the verge of calling it a day, life's too short!

For those that have had the network a while, On Monday January 26th, when I open up the WWE app on my iPad/Kindle/Phone (don't know which device I'll use but it'll defo be on a tablet via the app and not through the browser or a games console), do I have to worry about avoiding spoilers? If, when navigating to the on demand section to find last nights rumble, I see a "news" article or an image of Reigns standing on the middle turnbuckle with the Mania logo in the backgroud and hands in the air I'll be so pissed off